Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

I'm new to this forum and also to Corvettes. I bought my 1st one last week, 2006 Coupe, and so far I love it. About 30 years ago(was it that long ago?), I owned a '69 Z28 and a 1971 Nova SS that I used to drag race([email protected]), but this Corvette has really impressed me. All the luxuries and performance too! I'm already thinking of headers, and a programmer.

John

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Hey John, welcome to DC. Headers are a must, but scrap the programmer and get it tuned bro. How about some Pics of your new Vette?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spiderpat:

I don't know anyone in this area who could tune my car (last time I tuned a fast car it was with points, plugs and rejetting the carb), any suggestions?

John

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Spiderpat:

I don't know anyone in this area who could tune my car (last time I tuned a fast car it was with points, plugs and rejetting the carb), any suggestions?

John
The forum has a tuner sponsor, look over to the left on the vendor's list for FASTER PROMS. Jeremy works wonders and I belive he does the mail in thing, so your PCM would be back to you quickly. If you don't like the idea of mailing your computer off for programming, I'm sure someone here will put you on the right track for programming. Spiderpat is 100% correct, there's nothing in the re-tune world better than a real live programmer/tuner instead of a handheld. Welcome to the forum.....hope you enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OmegaMan:

Picture of my Vette is now in the upper right corner of my posting

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts