I've heard of "20 footers" but that is ridiculous. :rolling:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
It looks like it has a crack in the rear bumper cover

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Awesome man, you're about as excited as I would be. I was like this with my first bike. So, for those of us not in the know. Specs/Info? Year, color all the juicy details. I've been dormant lately there may even be a thread on it already. Anyway, Congrats and enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Look they shiped it with the windows down...:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome man, you're about as excited as I would be. I was like this with my first bike. So, for those of us not in the know. Specs/Info? Year, color all the juicy details. I've been dormant lately there may even be a thread on it already. Anyway, Congrats and enjoy it.

Well being a ZR-1 it is loaded, btu it has manual A/C controls
~60K Miles
Black on Black
Painted Roof
Stock ( unmodified)
Needs some TLC to be perfect

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Well being a ZR-1 it is loaded, btu it has manual A/C controls
~60K Miles
Black on Black
Painted Roof
Stock ( unmodified)
Needs some TLC to be perfect
Best way to get it, you put some time and TLC into it and it gets you even more connected with your car.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I can't wait to see what you do with this thing. From what I've heard, even with all that power ZR1's are very restricted in stock form, and port/polish/exhaust does some amazing things.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't wait to see what you do with this thing. From what I've heard, even with all that power ZR1's are very restricted in stock form, and port/polish/exhaust does some amazing things.
motor mods are the last on the loong list of things.. Unfortunately i don't have the cash avail now like I did when I did everything to my car.

I have a Hurst shifter for it though.. I am working on a Used Exhaust.. then it will be all the cosmetic stuff it needs, then I will save for Motor mods (but nothing too extreme).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts