Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it's official, Kutcher to replace Sheen. Probably a good choice, at least better than the other possibilities that were floating around.
----------------------------

Ashton Kutcher, one of the former stars of the sitcom “That 70’s Show,” has been selected to replace Charlie Sheen on the hit comedy “Two and a Half Men,” Warner Brothers and CBS announced on Friday.

The selection of Mr. Kutcher had been rumored since Thursday, when he signaled the news to his followers on Twitter with the cryptic message “What’s the square root of 6.25?” (The answer: 2.5.)

CBS issued a news release on Friday calling Mr. Kutcher “multitalented” for his work across television, film and digital social platforms. The network offered no specifics on how Mr. Kutcher, 33, will be incorporated into the cast, which includes Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones.

The show’s creator, Chuck Lorre, said in a statement, “We are so lucky to have someone as talented, joyful and just plain remarkable as Ashton joining our family.” He also expressed relief that the rest of the cast would now be able to stay together......

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.c...le-on-two-and-a-half-men/?partner=rss&emc=rss

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I like Kutcher alot, but I think he's a bad fit.

He'll be filling a gap of a focused, driven, hungry, sexual predator, that appeals to men and women that embrace male chauvinist narcissist lifestyles.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
He and the writers will have to be good to develop a whole new interesting and funny character. If they try to make him a slightly different Charlie, it will be a bust.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I haven't heard anything that Kutcher will be Charlie. He may be an entirely differen't character.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
the show will fail, no questions about it. Charlie is the reason everyione I know who watches the show.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
I wonder if we're being punk'd?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I like Kutcher alot, but I think he's a bad fit.

He'll be filling a gap of a focused, driven, hungry, sexual predator, that appeals to men and women that embrace male chauvinist narcissist lifestyles.

Have we met ??? :rolling:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts