Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Adams, quick question....

Where in the detail process chain should your Brilliant Spray Glaze be used?

As a die hard Adams fan, I'm curious as I haven't yet used the BSG. Depending on the length of time between details, I'll use any number of combinations of Clay, Swirl & Haze remover, revive polish, buttery wax and of course I swear by Adams detail spray. Where in the process does the Brilliant Spray Glaze fit? After wax?

and second,

your new multipurpose cleaner, is this safe for use on non-clearcoated polished aluminum wheels? I'm looking for something to use on my polished iForged rims and hesitate to use anything too harsh. Would I be better sticking to your regular car wash for the wheels as well?

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

-Sheriff

·
"a title"
790 Posts
The brilliant spray glaze is like a fast wax that you would use in between wax jobs. Its a quick application that you apply directly after washing your car. Normally I claybar, polish and wax once a month. Every week I wash, and apply BSG. Hope this helps.

Paul

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
thats my routine also floozine, however Adam told me frequent clay barring isnt needed, maybe annually.

For BSG i use one microfiber towel to apply to whole car, 2 sprays will do 1/2 the hood, just try and cover evrything, apply to whole car and if its warm you can take it off right away, if its cool wait 20 minutes.

even for detail spraying i recomend spraying on a towel to apply to avoid overspray.

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Wow these guys are quick!!

During the complete detail process the Brilliant Spray Glaze is great to use after you apply the Buttery Wax. It is also great to use in between waxing or right before a show to give the paint, glass, and chrome an extra layer of shine. You apply it like a wax by spraying it onto a microfiber applicator and removing with a towel once dry.

The all-purpose cleaner is safe for polished aluminum wheels. We recommend to dilute with water 50% just to be safe. It contains no acid so it won't make your wheels look all hazy.

Hope this answers your questions. Thanks for you business and have a great night.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts