Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to a car dealership called Sport Auto and they had 2 brand new Lamborghini Murcialagos (sp?). They are awesome! If you haven't seen one up close...they are one BAADD ride! But the price is WAAAYY up there! You could buy a brand new Vette and put the 50K Linginfelter engine in it and it would smoke the Lambo and you would still have alot of money left over! But like I said, they were awesome looking! You can check out their website at www.sportauto.cc

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i give these cars a good look over alot.i have a couple friends in a local club,there are lambos,ferrari's,GTOs,and others.check out this slide show.make sure you look thru all the pictures,the exotics are toward the end where they belong.i meet up with these guys at the toys-for-tots cruise.funny,the exotics are some of the slowest cars in this club:laughing:you'll see what i mean. www.efiunlimited.com/swimmer/cruise1
i don't really like imports.:smokin:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
The Import/exotics are fine for some people but personally I like good old fashioned AMERICAN Muscle

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
The Import/exotics are fine for some people but personally I like good old fashioned AMERICAN Muscle

:agree: Yep, they are cool, but I still love my Vette. :)

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Bob88con said:
:agree: Yep, they are cool, but I still love my Vette. :)
:agree: :smokin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts