Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a while since the last spy shot.

bkuper's outstanding orange chop inspired me to take another shot at disrobing the front camouflage.

In all the threads on all the forums I could find info, no one who claims to have seen the C6 has mentioned where the foglights, turn signals and drl's are located. So these chops are just guesses.

link to larger image
http://sixtwofour.com/gx624/chopoct11a.jpg

link to larger image
http://sixtwofour.com/gx624/chopoct11b.jpg

SMALLER HEADLIGHTS & HARDER FRONT EDGE

link to larger image
http://sixtwofour.com/gx624/chopoct11c.jpg

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Interesting look, although those flaps on the bra make me think the headlights are popups. :)

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
That's really good work!

Those headlights are excellent!

I think the nose will be a bit "edgier" to bring in some of the sharp edges from the side of the car... and (I hope you don't mind) I removed all the rear end "bulk" from the cammo pics...

Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Very Nice. I was working on that same spy pic latly too. I think ill stop. Your pic is perfect. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I'm a fan of the pop-up lights but those look great! I think I can live with those.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I think that is awesome work. What made you decide to go with three bulbs in the headlights? I think when the car comes out the headlights might be a little smaller, but with the same style design.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick96LT4 said:
That's really good work!

Those headlights are excellent!

I think the nose will be a bit "edgier" to bring in some of the sharp edges from the side of the car... and (I hope you don't mind) I removed all the rear end "bulk" from the cammo pics...

Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

Thanks, Patrick. I had planned to fix that parachuting camo on the butt, but forgot. I've fixed it and posted version (C) with smaller headlights above in my original post.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TreCool626 said:
I think that is awesome work. What made you decide to go with three bulbs in the headlights? I think when the car comes out the headlights might be a little smaller, but with the same style design.
Thanks, TreCool626. See my *edited* comparison post above. I based the headlights on the so-called headlight spy pic, then modified the ferrari 575 m's light.

·
Registered
168 Posts
C6 iterations

Hi everyone,
I just wish to Thank all of you guys for the latest iterations of the C6 - There are very talented pepole here - and it is a great feeling to be a part of such a community,
David

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Re: C6 iterations

vettewarehou said:
Hi everyone,
I just wish to Thank all of you guys for the latest iterations of the C6 - There are very talented pepole here - and it is a great feeling to be a part of such a community,
David
David, glad you like the C6 concepts, the guys have fun doing them. I think it keeps them sane, the C6 just isn't getting here fast enough!

Welcome to digitalcorvettes!:cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
:excited:

I hope this can be my first vette to own. I like the C5 model, but there is something about the pictures that I've seen of this one that caught my attention.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
JennVette said:
:excited:

I hope this can be my first vette to own. I like the C5 model, but there is something about the pictures that I've seen of this one that caught my attention.
JennVette, welcome to digitalcorvettes! Those C6's will be pricey when they first come out. Why not get something now to tide you over? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Probably so. I'm waiting now to get my regular car paid off. That will take about 4 years so by that time, I figure that I'll be ready for my first vette whether it's a C5 or C6.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
JennVette said:
Probably so. I'm waiting now to get my regular car paid off. That will take about 4 years so by that time, I figure that I'll be ready for my first vette whether it's a C5 or C6.
That makes sense. I was 33 when I got my first Vette, a 96 LT4 car. All my other toys were paid off, so it didn't hurt too much. I hate car payments! Only a few more $$$$ to go and the GS is paid off.....:D

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
That makes sense. I was 33 when I got my first Vette, a 96 LT4 car. All my other toys were paid off, so it didn't hurt too much. I hate car payments! Only a few more $$$$ to go and the GS is paid off.....:D
That should be in time for a C6 then, right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts