Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn i just went to vote and the site was at # 2.:cool:

·
Registered
335 Posts
I voted a while ago.. Now it wont let me vote any more cause it says I dont have cookies... I have cookies. What is the deal with that Patrick. Can you only vote 1 time. Does it store your IP?
I voted once at work and it wont let me vote any more.
And the computers at work have deep freeze so everything is reconfigured back to the sever settings every time you log off. It is a static IP so it might see the same first numbers and block.

Just wondering..

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i voted at work too.i think with all the new members voting(hopfully)thats whats bringing it up.but the # 1 has to be cheating.77 vette is a nice car (had one) theres not that much intrest in any one year car to draw that many votes.i think if you clear your cookies,you can keep voting,dont know for sure.;) i pull up cookies on my control panel,and theres tons of cookies,i dont need to be trying to clear cookies and be clearin out the drive or whatever.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
You're right, those 2 77 Vette sites are probably pretty cool but it stands to reason a website/forum that caters to all years (vs single year) should be more popular.

Off to vote again...

:cheers:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Got in for another vote using NS 7.1. Then I tried IE 6.0 (same att.net dialup) and it wouldn't accept it. Same message that I've already voted in the last 12 hours.

Maybe looks at your IP address instead of cookies?

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
mga said:
when does the voting end? or is this an ongoing thing?
It's on going, resets ever few months or something along those lines.

For some reason, the folks with the "77 Corvette" sites always stay at the top...:lookinup:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
GS788 said:
I tried a while ago and it told me I had voted less than 12 hours ago and didn't take that vote. Time to try again.

You're right, those 2 77 Vette sites are probably pretty cool but it stands to reason a website/forum that caters to all years (vs single year) should be more popular.

Off to vote again...

Hmmm.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi guys, new member here from corvetteforum.com I saw you had pulled up to second on the vetterated100.com
Congrats. Please be aware that the guy in first, will not appreciate it and will do something about it. four of us members from the corvetteforum have had our sites broken into and dropped from the top postions if you start to challenge him. He, along with the other two below him (they are all buddies) are cheating. All 4 of us have pulled our web sites from that site because of "Jack the moron!" If you want to see some of the complaints against him you can find it over on the vettetop100
http://www.vettetop100.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Vette+Top+100&number=10&DaysPrune=1000&LastLogin=
If his site score drops below 9 and becomes black, he will vote every single person in the top ten down so they are below nine and their color is black also.:rolleyes: I think he has an "in" on the vetterated100 as fellow Corvetteforum.com member "tigershark" pulled into second last month and mysteriously lost 200 votes to drop down into 3rd place. He sent an e-mail (which I have done numerous times) to who ever runs this place to complain but they come back undelivered. :rolleyes: At the start of every month, he posts a banner and attacks me and says that I am voting everybody down and I have been banned twice etc. :rolleyes: You can ask corvetteforum members Sully, and tigershark about this guy, they will tell you.This site is also his:

And also the site currently in 12th spot and falling, called "great c3 Corvettes" He will take that site and change it to look like someone elses site, but will add derogatory comments on it. Or will use it to say someone is cheating etc. Then it will magically reapeer as "greatc3 Corvettes"

Anyways I could talk all day about what a jerk this guy is, but I have probably bored you all. All I am saying is, keep hammering away, I am going to start voting for you also. Don't give up. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for all that info!

First, I know the cheaters are reading this thread, so I just wanted to say "hi" to them. :buhbye:

I love cheaters, frankly. Particularly when we can beat them WITHOUT cheating.

I mean.... how can anyone be proud of themselves knowing that they are #1 ... from cheating? :huh:

Kinda strange if you ask me.

FYI to folks here, don't be cute and attempt to cheat in any way to get us up there faster, even if you know how to do it.

Let's get to the top, and stay at the top with integrity! :cheers:

Who's with me?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Sweet! Thanks for all that info!

First, I know the cheaters are reading this thread, so I just wanted to say "hi" to them. :buhbye:

I love cheaters, frankly. Particularly when we can beat them WITHOUT cheating.

I mean.... how can anyone be proud of themselves knowing that they are #1 ... from cheating? :huh:

Kinda strange if you ask me.

FYI to folks here, don't be cute and attempt to cheat in any way to get us up there faster, even if you know how to do it.

Let's get to the top, and stay at the top with integrity! :cheers:

Who's with me?

I think you know the answer to that question. :) We all are!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
blownz06 said:
Hi guys, new member here from corvetteforum.com I saw you had pulled up to second on the vetterated100.com
Congrats. Please be aware that the guy in first, will not appreciate it and will do something about it. four of us members from the corvetteforum have had our sites broken into and dropped from the top postions if you start to challenge him. He, along with the other two below him (they are all buddies) are cheating. All 4 of us have pulled our web sites from that site because of "Jack the moron!" If you want to see some of the complaints against him you can find it over on the vettetop100
http://www.vettetop100.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Vette+Top+100&number=10&DaysPrune=1000&LastLogin=
If his site score drops below 9 and becomes black, he will vote every single person in the top ten down so they are below nine and their color is black also.:rolleyes: I think he has an "in" on the vetterated100 as fellow Corvetteforum.com member "tigershark" pulled into second last month and mysteriously lost 200 votes to drop down into 3rd place. He sent an e-mail (which I have done numerous times) to who ever runs this place to complain but they come back undelivered. :rolleyes: At the start of every month, he posts a banner and attacks me and says that I am voting everybody down and I have been banned twice etc. :rolleyes: You can ask corvetteforum members Sully, and tigershark about this guy, they will tell you.This site is also his:

And also the site currently in 12th spot and falling, called "great c3 Corvettes" He will take that site and change it to look like someone elses site, but will add derogatory comments on it. Or will use it to say someone is cheating etc. Then it will magically reapeer as "greatc3 Corvettes"

Anyways I could talk all day about what a jerk this guy is, but I have probably bored you all. All I am saying is, keep hammering away, I am going to start voting for you also. Don't give up. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts