Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading that the late '03+ models have a revised fuel tank set up. I was wondering if anyone here knows what would be involved in using the late '03+ tank moduals in the '00. I really want to use http://aeromotiveinc.com/products-page/stealth-fuel-systems/18670-a1000-corvette-stealth-kit/ but will either have to convert to late '03+ tanks with everything for them or find a way to just modify what I have to work....

*I was reading that this kit is for late '03+ vehicles with the revised tanks.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am wondering the same as in the future I will need a new fuel setup and the 03+ guys get all the good systems.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooo after a month or so of research, I just may have a design that will work with the stock 97-02 tanks....more to follow once I diagram everything up...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
oooo after a month or so of research, I just may have a design that will work with the stock 97-02 tanks....more to follow once I diagram everything up...
Awesome, thanks!! :thumbsup::cheers:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
working with a local machine shop in fabin something similar to the Aeromotive kit. Just need to aquire a driver side fuel tank and fuel pump module so we have something to work with, hell they dont even need to be working just complete lol....the cheapest i have been able to find either used is $200- not going to spend $400 on parts that will just get mangled anyway.....once I find them-working or not- it will be time to get balls deep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts