Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On new years eve " SHE " did it i now have 200000 miles on my C5 Roadster ..... over time thanks for the help to all the folks at DC ..... that means you too AJ and C4C5 and others i can't remember.... 200000 and no road fails .... no making me walk my fat ass for help .. and i have to say a lot of it is due to making sure the PM's got done

oil service .... not just the engine but the 6speed the rear end and more .... always use syn. no matter the cost .... always use the good gas no cut rate junk and drive her the way she was designed to ...... now i need about 200000 more ... thanks everyone ...... AJ can any one do the track at ATL ifso when is that each year ... i think i want to do a speed lap.

That's her in the avatar

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
That is great! Congratulations!

I was feeling self conscious that I put on 10,000 miles in 8 months. Now I feel way better.

·
Registered
352 Posts
:surprised :partyon: :thumbsup: That is great and who said vettes are only weekend warriors ,good luck for another 100k Vettes rule :partyon: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Wow and to think there was a thread here about C-5's costing to much to drive daily.

How many of the 200,000 did you put on personally?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow and to think there was a thread here about C-5's costing to much to drive daily.
:laughing:

Congrats on the 200k. That's downright impressive for a sports car. Makes you wonder why some people are afraid to drive these things! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Congrats!
If I continue at my blistering rate, it will be 2083 before I see 200K miles and I'll be driving a 120 year old wife around in an 80 year old car. But, still looking good! :laughing:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
miles

How many of the 200,000 did you put on personally?
ALL OF IT ...... HEH HEH .... i got a 6 speed cause i think they are more fun more and most females can't drive them ...
that makes me the driver .... heh

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
On new years eve " SHE " did it i now have 200000 miles on my C5 Roadster ..... over time thanks for the help to all the folks at DC ..... that means you too AJ and C4C5 and others i can't remember.... 200000 and no road fails .... no making me walk my fat ass for help .. and i have to say a lot of it is due to making sure the PM's got done

oil service .... not just the engine but the 6speed the rear end and more .... always use syn. no matter the cost .... always use the good gas no cut rate junk and drive her the way she was designed to ...... now i need about 200000 more ... thanks everyone ...... AJ can any one do the track at ATL ifso when is that each year ... i think i want to do a speed lap.

That's her in the avatar
Well Earl, I would say you have a fat ass, OLD.... but not fat. :D :laughing:

Anyone can do Atlanta. You come on down this year. It's usually the first weekend in October. It's supposed to be even bigger this year so you don't want to miss out!

Here's to 200,000 more. :cheers:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'll be there, only another 177k miles to go! Congrats!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts