Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i see some pictures of 2001 vettes please doesnt matter whether coupes or convertibles doesnt matter

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but i wanted to see members vettes but that is great thanks again

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like i like a lot i dont know but i am also looking into getting a 2001 vette i think that they are the nicest i especially like the way the look from behing with the pudgy end thanks again chuck looks nice

·
Registered
414 Posts
Not flashy but it is payed for :)

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What do you mean not flashy that vette is mint

·
Registered
414 Posts
What do you mean not flashy that vette is mint
Compared to some of the other members slammed, fat wheeled C5's it is not as stealth looking.
Although, it does not have one scratch on it, plus the carpet and the interior are still new. It just turned over 13k miles. I just put my first set of Michelin Pilot Sport tires on it last week. The drag radials in the pics are being saved for later use.
435 rwhp... I plan on doing a 19/20 wheel setup later this summer and drop it down an inch or so. Plus, you do not see to many Pewter C5's around here. I think Chevrolet only used that color for 3 years. The pics make it look like it is silver but it is pewter gold/silver.

And yes, from the back it looks like a steam roller with the 315's on it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
793 Posts

2001 Z06 Model (HardTop/Fixed-Roof)

·
Registered
793 Posts
C5's all look the same whether they are 97-04's (of course Z06, FRCs, verts, and coupes look different from each other, but you know what I mean). Take a look at our photo section to get your fill of this generation! :thumbsup:
I don't know man, I would have to agree here with Chuck A and say that the 2001 models are like way better. The red ones are the cream of the crop for that year......LOL J/K

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the pictures the vettes look excellent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts