Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my renewal for my 2003 tags for my 02 Vette. It is a nice $999.00.:surprised Thanks to Davis :finger: and the California Goverment :nuts: my tags have trippled. And Davis wants to know why peopple are recalling him????? Looks like a good reason to me. They are sure making it hard for people to have something nice (like a Corvette) here in California.:(

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
okieracing said:
I just got my renewal for my 2003 tags for my 02 Vette. It is a nice $999.00.:surprised Thanks to Davis :finger: and the California Goverment :nuts: my tags have trippled. And Davis wants to know why peopple are recalling him????? Looks like a good reason to me. They are sure making it hard for people to have something nice (like a Corvette) here in California.:(

Thats rididculous. $999 My tag cost $32 :surprised :surprised

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Does that include any taxes or is that just regristration? I got my tsag notice 3-4 days ago. $432.58 but that includes not only the renewal but all city. county, state, school etc., property taxes

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Torch Red 2K

That is just the regristration. Davis is trying to balance the California budget by tripling car regristration. :( All the other taxes that you mentioned are separate from this.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
okieracing said:
Torch Red 2K

That is just the regristration. Davis is trying to balance the California budget by tripling car regristration. :( All the other taxes that you mentioned are separate from this.
Let's see. California. High taxes, high car registration, high cost of living. high gas prices, high real estate prices, girls in bikinis.

I'll stay in Kentucky, low taxes, low car registration, low cost of living, low gas prices. low real estate prices, no girls in bikinis.

Just send the pics of girls in bikinis

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Let's see. California. High taxes, high car registration, high cost of living. high gas prices, high real estate prices, girls in bikinis.

I'll stay in Kentucky, low taxes, low car registration, low cost of living, low gas prices. low real estate prices, no girls in bikinis.

Just send the pics of girls in bikinis

:agree:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Just send the pics of girls in bikinis [/B]

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I live in Fl.(send pics anyway:D ) and was mad about the $100 they charged me for a new tag on my truck.:(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Torch Red 2K

I will be seeing you out there in Kentucky. Thats where I am planing on retiring because of the low prices.:buhbye:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
okieracing said:
Torch Red 2K

I will be seeing you out there in Kentucky. Thats where I am planing on retiring because of the low prices.:buhbye:
The wife and I were just talking about moving there in 8 years (when my son goes to college... or moves out... whatever comes first).

We want a ton of land, hills... and quiet.:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
okieracing said:
Torch Red 2K

Bring it on. Kentucky---Birth place of Corvettes

·
Registered
990 Posts
Just got my renewal and the price was around $145.00. But that is for a personalized tag plus a different logo on the plate. For what you pay you should get free gas for 6 months. BTW, Ohio has some real nice countryside also ! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
:surprised I'm glad ours doesn't come due until next July. Hopefully that yahoo will be recalled and we put a stop to this crap

:cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
11SecMomma

I agree with you there. I hope to get rid of him soon too. I still have my truck, work car, boat, trailer and racecar trailer to go yet.:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts