·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know many people don't like this car because it is based of the Corvette and they think it will dilute its mission. I hope this car is a success. I think it looks great and don't think it will dilute the corvettes image :) tell me what you think

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Punk Boy said:
I know many people don't like this car because it is based of the Corvette and they think it will dilute its mission. I hope this car is a success. I think it looks great and don't think it will dilute the corvettes image :) tell me what you think

If it allows us (the Corvette consumer) to have some R and D expense spread around in the future, that wood be a good thing. In particular, if the price of the XLR (assuming it sells well), has a higher profit margin.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well....to me it looks more like the Mercedes 320 hard top convertible. I dont think it will hold up to that kind of competition though unless its priced right.

Personally, its a great looking car but I dont think its in GM's best interest to market yet another 2 seater luxury sports car. WHat are they thinking?:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts