Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the thread which listed the different percentages for each exterior color built for 2006 model year? I have been unable to locate it and I think it was within the last week.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
it was the items I POSTED in my highlights of attending the recent birthday bash....many sites have used my image, but cropped out my name...(nice:rolleyes: )

They were production stats through 4/7/06
Certainly interesting data, that's why I shared them with you guys....

glad the other dealers are enjoying this....maybe they should attend next time?! Overall, this was intersting stuff for your the corvette community.
THANKS FOR ASKING!
Rick

also..

·
Registered
468 Posts
WOW - A full 94% of Convertibles are Optioned as 3LT's !
I'll bet a sizeable chunck are power convertible top too!
(EDIT, I was right, it's 75% according to Rick's data from the B-Day bash)

That leads me to conclude that the convertible buyer is after luxury as much as speed/handling. Still, I'd wager that a very high percentage of Convertibles are Z51 not F55 as my prior statement might imply.

Looks like we have a fleet of fast cruisin' convertibles out there !

(I know where of I speak, I bought a 3LT, Power Top, Z51 with Nav !)
:partyon:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CorvetteConti said:
it was the items I POSTED in my highlights of attending the recent birthday bash....many sites have used my image, but cropped out my name...(nice:rolleyes: )

They were production stats through 4/7/06
Certainly interesting data, that's why I shared them with you guys....

glad the other dealers are enjoying this....maybe they should attend next time?! Overall, this was intersting stuff for your the corvette community.
THANKS FOR ASKING!
Rick

also..

Thanks Rick! This was exactly what I was looking for! For the life of me, I searched and couldn't find the info...thanks for the repost.:partyon:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Thanks for the stats, Rick. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
641 Posts
For all you guys ragging on why the Vette is offered with an auto. How about 66/73% respectively for the coupe/vert. Definitely the more popular option.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts