Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note of congrats to Patrick and crew, Aaron Pfadt, Dan and Kyle Corcoran and the other Vette lunatics who flew the flag well all across America this week!

Great job guys!

Steve Stubbs
63 Roadster Vette:cheers:
06 SLDGHMR Cannonball ZO6

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Hey Steve! Congrats on kickin' butt out there, ranking #11 is no easy task in the one lap. You all had us worried at Hallett, but we are glad you got that machine fixed and back on the road.

Again, great driving at Mid-ohio, you were the only SSGT1 BB car that didn't lift coming off that hook onto the main straight. Takes balls. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Great to have ya on board Steve :thumbsup:

We'll have our photos of One Lap up real soon, plenty of you and your Z06 in there. You really represented the Corvettes well.

and boy does your Z06 sound good.

:devil:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Awesome job Steve:thumbsup:

Welcome to DC

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Hey Steve it was cool meeting you and those other guys on one lap. Congrats on the 11th place finish there were alot of ringer cars and drivers out there great job.

Steve

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC Steve... I think I met you at Mid America. I was with Patrick and Aaron and the gang. Met so many people its hard for an old man to keep them sorted out. Great job running the One Lap. Will surly meet up with you again in the future.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Several competitors commented that "SLDGHMR", my Cannonball ZO6 should get the "Nasty Cam Award"....I don't know about that but it did score the second fastest mph at the end of the straight at IRP (155), whereas the 1,000 hp Viper went 172.

"SLDGHMR" was also the 3rd fastest in the Qtr mile @ 12.247.....the car is SO GOOD....now if I can just fix the nut behind the wheel before next May...

Best,

Steve

PS: There is a rumor that the SLDGHMR may be at Carlisle to fly the Pfadt Race Engineering flag...battle scars, decals and all! Come see us!:D

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
PS: There is a rumor that the SLDGHMR may be at Carlisle to fly the Pfadt Race Engineering flag...battle scars, decals and all! Come see us!:D
Good man! Battle scars rule. All of ours will be on display. No show cars in our tent. :D

Oh, there will be no shoes allowed in DC's 30'x30' tent at Carlisle. If we are going thru the effort to fill it with beach sand, we insist you feel it in between your toes too. :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
WELCOME STEVE!

Good man! Battle scars rule. All of ours will be on display. No show cars in our tent. :D

Oh, there will be no shoes allowed in DC's 30'x30' tent at Carlisle. If we are going thru the effort to fill it with beach sand, we insist you feel it in between your toes too. :D
Thats awesome, I love the sand idea...

Ahh the good ol' college days. We used to fill a room with sand during parties. Good times, but makes for interesting cleanup. :down:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome Steve. :thumbsup: :cheers: Awesome car.

Dan, thanks for posting the pics of the "SLDGHMR." :partyon: :thumbsup: :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts