Discussion Starter #1

AWESOME OPPORTUNITY
Now through 4/30/07
$8000 OFF* “IN STOCK”
2007 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLES

3LT packages

$7000 off
3LT 2007 COUPES!

WHILE THEY LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMAIL ME DIRECT;
[email protected]
1-800-657-0749

Great values on our 2LT cars too
We appreciate all of the nationwide support and look forward to
talking with you soon!

EMAIL ME DIRECT;
[email protected]

*in stock cars only - must be completed sales by 4/30/07 - prior sales excluded-limited offer-no orders

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the emails folks - one week left - this is a great value for you. No 4 hour ping pong matches, a great car, great deal from a great company - EVS!

FLEXIBLE, FUN & FAIR!

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you folks KNOW this is a great value - just a couple of days left.....

Thank-you for all of the responses....:cheers:

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey im sorry if my response is not right for this thread but please let me know if 8k is better then this deal?
i have on order a 07 convertible corvette with 3lt pkg nav auto and 751 with on star comp gray wheels and my price is $58,651, but befor on star it was at 58,415
they say there giveing it to me for 4 hundred bucks over in voice and ive checked it out and it seems correct so let me know if that is better then what your offering or is it equal? thanks and once agine in this is not the right place for this comment excuse me

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey im sorry if my response is not right for this thread but please let me know if 8k is better then this deal?
i have on order a 07 convertible corvette with 3lt pkg nav auto and 751 with on star comp gray wheels and my price is $58,651, but befor on star it was at 58,415
they say there giveing it to me for 4 hundred bucks over in voice and ive checked it out and it seems correct so let me know if that is better then what your offering or is it equal? thanks and once agine in this is not the right place for this comment excuse me
thank-you.....but if you do the math....YES, my deal is way below invoice....
why pay the $400 over..?!?!?! This IS a real deal.

Sounds like there is something missing in your presentation....take your MSRP, minus $8000....then look at your contract there.....OURS IS BETTER.
If i have something in stock, you're in luck. I appreciate your consideration.
Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts