Banned
1,471 Posts
yes, i think it looks awesome.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
here's another one for ya....
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm having fun with all these shots I took, they're freakin' everywhere...
can I go again mommy, please please....let's go to the museum...
please huh huh...
:crazy: :laughing: :crazy: :laughing: :rolling:

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Rick you know me, I would never dis' a Corvette. But it doesn't match the lines:WTF Steve............... Or is that a photo problem? If it is, I like it! If it's not, I don't.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Note the gaps under the spoiler. :surprised

Looks worse on Rick's spoiler picture post (#3)

It must be a universal one that fits the Aveo and the Impala also! :laughing:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
SC-Razor said:
Rick you know me, I would never dis' a Corvette. But it doesn't match the lines:WTF Steve............... Or is that a photo problem? If it is, I like it! If it's not, I don't.
tough angle, it does follow inside that contour.....the sun was behind it giving it more of a shadow

·
Registered
622 Posts
poudre said:

Yep, completely agree....typical GM beancounter bs......absolute crap..:crazy:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I think that is bad shadow and reflection on there guys. IF you look at the pic from the left side of the car you can see how it goes along the body line on the far side. Any pics of it from the rear?

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
poudre said:

Looks worse on Rick's spoiler picture post (#3)

Maybe the double sided tape came loose?:drink:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AK's Z06 said:

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Bad angle? No, I'm sorry, I want my car to look good at all angles. The sun will eventually end up on the backside of my car sometime and make it look like that. I'll have to see in real life, but thus far it looks like junk.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
AK's Z06 said:
What does it look like from the back?:huh:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
showcasegs4 said:
WHOA! Hey RICK, Please tell me those new key fobs will work on 06's/05's !

I need one of those. Theyre much better looking.

NOTHING DIFFERENT AS WE WERE TOLD....

the good news is the smaller fob will be easier to carry around and is Programmable to exisiting C6's....they mentioned 2006's, but I would imagine 2005's would work...the down side is, they are going to a smaller intergrated key and thus the cycle above your license plate will also be smaller, so the fob will work but you'll need to retain your existing emergency key, or it's game over when you need it!

more from my trip here
http://www.corvetteconti.com/welcome/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=1&catid=33
and view thepages in C6 sale about the bash coverage - I have posted some larger images there as well
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
this is not rick bashing by no means he did nt make the parts and i LOVE rick he rules but i am not talking about the "gap" it is about the lines on the top. it is a curve. loks like they pilled it from a c5. the c6 rear in has shape that is why it looks like it hads a gap. if the wing followed those lines as well it would be ok i guess but without it would look better on a c5. i like gm going after this market it is a big market ford and dodge have tapped into and the are behind. i like wing that follows those lines line like the spekter werks one. if it is gona be stuck on...which it the cheapest way to get a spoiler!! to add one like listed about is great but that is replacing the whole rear section of the car and expensive but it is the best wayif you got the $$. this is not the same type product as that in my eyse

1 - 20 of 21 Posts