Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 08, auto coupe and want to add an aftermarket exhaust,,,but which one? I don't want one that's just about stock sound, but on the other hand I don't want one that makes a classy Vette sound obnoxious or cheap. I have not had the chance to hear them in person and you can only tell so much over the computer. I'm leaning towards a Billy Boat PRT system w/o the x pipe. Any advise would be greatly appreciated prior to spending 1100-1300 dollars! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've got the same set-up ('08, auto) and am contemplating a Melrose complete exhaust system set-up. I'm more interested in the power gain with headers and x-pipe, than just the sound with a muffler. If im going to spend $1100-$1500 I'm going to get some HP outta it!
I dont plan any further mods (except a tune), though I do have a CAI. Anything in particular your interested in?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I had the B&B Fusion put on my 07 about a year ago, and love it. Had LG long tube headers added a couple of weeks ago and now I really love it.
(plus the mild switch keeps peace at home with the wife on road trips)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts