Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum, so I can't vouch for the truth of it cause they say they stole it from "another" forum. Sorry if it's been around already, but this is the first I've seen this. What happened to the Mulsanne Blue and Crystal Claret red that were supposedly the new colors?

New for 2008:

85U Jetstream Blue Metallic Tintcoat
Much brighter and much more teal like.

89U Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat
Much brighter and lighter. It looks awesome!

245 Sienna Custom Leather Wrap
This is an Ebony and Dark Cigar Brown two tone

425 Linen Custom Leather Wrap
This is an Ebony and a Light Taupe two tone (the Taupe is lighter than the Cashmere)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Saw this on another forum, so I can't vouch for the truth of it cause they say they stole it from "another" forum. Sorry if it's been around already, but this is the first I've seen this. What happened to the Mulsanne Blue and Crystal Claret red that were supposedly the new colors?

New for 2008:

85U Jetstream Blue Metallic Tintcoat
Much brighter and much more teal like.

89U Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat
Much brighter and lighter. It looks awesome!

245 Sienna Custom Leather Wrap
This is an Ebony and Dark Cigar Brown two tone

425 Linen Custom Leather Wrap
This is an Ebony and a Light Taupe two tone (the Taupe is lighter than the Cashmere)
Is it possible that it was stolen for us in the first place :laughing:

·
Registered
939 Posts
:agree: Digital Corvettes = best, most reliable forum on the web. Hands down.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey Rick, it is Saturday-Where the heck is your flippin' web-site!!!!:WTF :WTF :WTF :WTF :WTF :WTF

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Could be. That's I posted that the "other forum" stole it from "another forum".:laughing: Guess I missed it first time around. I'm always late.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Could be. That's I posted that the "other forum" stole it from "another forum".:laughing: Guess I missed it first time around. I'm always late.
To this day I have people e-mail me "SS insider info" that was provided by me last November. :rolling:

·
Registered
466 Posts
To this day I have people e-mail me "SS insider info" that was provided by me last November. :rolling:
I know it's your website and all but your posting privilages have been suspended, pending investigation of the damage done to your new corvette from snow hitting it. Consider the suspension ummm....double secret probation.

Jimmy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts