Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ordering a 2008 convertible in white with a beige top. I really want the leather wrap interior in a color that will match the beige top. What are my options colorwise?:smack

·
Only green will do...
18,399 Posts
all i know is that you will love it please post pictures when you get it thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
As far as I know there are only two colors available for 08.

"A custom Leather-Wrapped Interior Package is available for all models in new Linen and Sienna colors."

Thats white and tan/brown, so I think your covered either way! :cheers:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
I am ordering a 2008 convertible in white with a beige top. I really want the leather wrap interior in a color that will match the beige top. What are my options colorwise?:smack
I was looking for the rest of the thread to say....I am ordering my 2008 convertible from CorvetteConti @ EVS...:laughing: OH but wait you still can.;)

I appreciate your business considertaions.

In regards to that combo and I know you really want the beige to be a compliment, there is nothing IMHO, that goes with the white 4LT...Now if you were ordering a white with a grey top, then the linen would be a great choice.

or you can stay with 3LT beige top and go with all cashmere interior or cashmere & black 2 tone. Orders are being taking every day and we can help, with allocation and price

·
Registered
386 Posts
I was looking for the rest of the thread to say....I am ordering my 2008 convertible from CorvetteConti @ EVS...:laughing: OH but wait you still can.;)

I appreciate your business considertaions.

In regards to that combo and I know you really want the beige to be a compliment, there is nothing IMHO, that goes with the white 4LT...Now if you were ordering a white with a grey top, then the linen would be a great choice.

or you can stay with 3LT beige top and go with all cashmere interior or cashmere & black 2 tone. Orders are being taking every day and we can help, with allocation and price

Call me biased, or just an a$$, but... Rick is the most solution-oriented and post-purchase-concerned sales person I've met in the world of motors.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Rich

Thank you Rich for the reply. Due to the many amazing posts I have read regarding your great attitude and services, I hope in the future to be able to give you my business, as I purchase a new car every year to eighteen months. On this particular 2008 Vette, I'm using a favor and purchasing the car at invoice from a dealer not too far from where I live.

I greatly appreciate the helpful advice and suggestions.

·
Registered
73 Posts

Hey Rick,
Any word when the '08 verts are coming??? Summer won't last much longer and my order is in Corvette limbo :(

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Thank you Rich for the reply. Due to the many amazing posts I have read regarding your great attitude and services, I hope in the future to be able to give you my business, as I purchase a new car every year to eighteen months. On this particular 2008 Vette, I'm using a favor and purchasing the car at invoice from a dealer not too far from where I live.

I greatly appreciate the helpful advice and suggestions.
Let me know, I can help you...$$$$ wise too and will place it most likely faster than he....
Your call....let me know if I can.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Hey Rick,
Any word when the '08 verts are coming??? Summer won't last much longer and my order is in Corvette limbo :(
Humm, I have a black one building right now and available....

I can place your order TODAY
..I have 3 allocations open from what I got from GM...VERY FLEXIBLE PRICING!

THANK-YOU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts