Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
GM really needs to get with the program, that is nice on a luxury or economy car, not the Corvette. Corvette needs lime green, or yellow, sporty colors like that not "Crystal Red". GM needs to stop digging in their parts bin everytime they have something new for a Corvette. BTW, GM we need a nice green.

·
Registered
980 Posts
GM really needs to get with the program, that is nice on a luxury or economy car, not the Corvette. Corvette needs lime green, or yellow, sporty colors like that not "Crystal Red". GM needs to stop digging in their parts bin everytime they have something new for a Corvette. BTW, GM we need a nice green.
Lime Green??? :toilet

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thanks for the Post Rick!!!!

I think it looks awesome...not too far a departure from the Monterey red, just a touch brighter.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Like on the Lotus Elise, and Lamborghini Gallardo. It doesn't have to be Lime Green I'm just suggesting something sporty, Victory red is nice. Is this Victory reds replacement or just another added color. I hope they still offer Victory red. What it really needs is a green like what was offered on the c4 and c5.:surprised

·
996 Posts
I think I saw that same color on a bass boat at the lake..

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Great color, now maybe they'll drop the orange!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yup - I agree, Lime Green. Just like Lambo's.

I saw a green C5 yesterday out here in Naperville. It was a green tint, unlike any Green I've seen from the factory. It looked GREAT!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:surprised Can't tell if I like it or not untill I see it on the C6:huh:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
3 more shots guys....it's all I could get as the sun was directly on it, no keys to the car, so I moved around it and you can see how it changes and how hard it is to shoot....
JUST LIKE MAGNETIC RED.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Wow!!! A four door Vette, cool! :thud: Did they change the emblem for '08?
The portholes are very retro...:nuts:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Thanks for the post Rick. It looks more like a lighter version of Mag Red to me. When I see Mag Red and Monterey Red together, the Mag looks like it has gold flakes in it and the Monterey flakes look more silverish.

Anyway, Crystal looks very good and should sell well.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Bass boat red. Red on a sports car should be a bright brilliant red unless it's a classic show car... or a bass boat. A C3 and back look great with some heavy metal flake pop to them but the newer models... iffy.

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Bass boat red. Red on a sports car should be a bright brilliant red unless it's a classic show car... or a bass boat. A C3 and back look great with some heavy metal flake pop to them but the newer models... iffy.
huh?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts