Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 DC Babes!- pdfs attached

I was in need of a 2008 date book so I made one up via some of my favorite off of DC!

The aspect ratio got a little wacked on some of them but hey...I'm an engineer not an artist!...OK I take that back...I'm in a rock band too so that kinda makes me an artists.

Enjoy!:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice job! What kind of engineering work do you do? The reason I ask is I am a chemical engineer in Arizona..ASU

Anyway, would you mind passing me the original pics from your March and December date book? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I'd buy that calender

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Nice job! What kind of engineering work do you do? The reason I ask is I am a chemical engineer in Arizona..ASU

Anyway, would you mind passing me the original pics from your March and December date book? Thanks.
Nice job on the calander. I'll hijack this thread for a minute...... my son is a Mechanical Engineer and his wife is a Chemical Engineer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice job on the calander. I'll hijack this thread for a minute...... my son is a Mechanical Engineer and his wife is a Chemical Engineer.
Awesome. I'd speculate they met in engineering school? Chemical and mechanical do have to take at least 3 of the same classes. We need more kids in engineering here in North America!

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
That should be the Official DC Calendar and sold at Carlisle. I'd definitely buy one. That'd be great in the garage. Nice job! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh boy.... well at the risk of overloading the crap out of my in-box. Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you the orignal in PDF or Microsoft Word format that you can print off....

OR BETTER YET...

Can the DC gods make a place for PDFs to be downloaded?

Don't get pissed off If I don't get back to you ASAP.:thumbsup:

And by the way...I'm a Civil Engineer doing highway design.... you'll know your on one of my roads in Wisconsin if it has a lot of "S" curves for all us Vert guys:devil:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thats sick, you deign roads. I'm thinking about becoming some type of engineer but my parents want me to be a lawyer. It kind of sucks that lawyers defend the guilty people too.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats sick, you deign roads. I'm thinking about becoming some type of engineer but my parents want me to be a lawyer. It kind of sucks that lawyers defend the guilty people too.
There is a hugh demand for Engineers with law degree minors.....

·
Registered
160 Posts
o rly. I don't know what I should do, anybody got more ideas on future career choices.

what am i doing, destroying the calendar babes thread.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ha ha, i should
M-man, I'm guessing you are 18 give or take a year. If you are, you have 40+ years to work. Ideally you should like what you are doing AND you should be able to make a living at it. A Chem E right out of school can make 40+ to about 68K (that's the highest I've heard). My buddy's son just graduated Law school in May, Job offer in NYC, 60K advance, 168K to start. There are good livings to be made as skilled labor too. Good luck
Rich:thumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Any Good Jobs in Halifax for an Electronics Engineer ? Been working in SemiConductor Industry now for 11 + yrs now...(Making computer chips at TI)
Born in New Glasgow....Raised in Truro... Live in Dallas now... :D

I think I saw your car at Stuart Pontiac in Truro a few years ago at the show he has once a year. I usually make it home once a year in the summer.

Toque

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice calendar! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By the way, I'm a design-engineer-turned-manufacturing-engineer... very good market for mfg engineers in aerospace right now. I HATED design... always loved the floor where the action was so I turned to that about 10-years ago. I've never looked back...

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts