1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a lil confused:huh: ...I ordered the 4LT package...does that mean I'm in the back of the bus, so to speak?
I still can not believe the '08's are already being built!
humm, let me see...nope...no order with me.....:laughing: ;) :D

Let me know if I can help with price....because their is a long wait and I have told my folks that right up front. It is Sept-Oct GM has said before it is even available. So yes your order is locked at 1100 and nothing nobody can do because the pieces parts are not being made for retail production.

Here is where it gets messy. If you are with a small dealer....and his allocation comes up....say NOW, and that is all the allocation he has. He has to build a car and if he then is out, your car is never to built via that dealer, sold order or not and no calls to the GM rep will help.

For us as a national Corvette dealer, I can take orders to wait for the 4LT availabilty. Let me know if I can help further.

·
Registered
73 Posts
humm, let me see...nope...no order with me.....:laughing: ;) :D

Let me know if I can help with price....because their is a long wait and I have told my folks that right up front. It is Sept-Oct GM has said before it is even available. So yes your order is locked at 1100 and nothing nobody can do because the pieces parts are not being made for retail production.
Could someone hand me a tissue??! ** sniff ** ** sniff ** I need to dry my tears...I can not believe I am going to pay the big bucks for that damn package, only to be the last one to receive her Vette.

THIS SUCKS :thud:

Price is okay, thanks... getting it at below invoice :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts