Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOME GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS IN THIS WEEKS concerning ordering constraints…

WE CONTINUE TO TAKE ORDERS FOR ROTATION OF PLACEMENT and we thank-you for the opportunity. We are offering some GREAT deal right now and well worth the wait. I only take orders on cars I KNOW I will obtain for you. Order with confidence from EVS, just allow the process to take it’s course and we will never mislead you as others have.

REMEMBER THIS IS A WEEKLY REPORT, does not effect exisiting orders or us taking your order now for future placement - we have guaranteed allocation to assist you! Estimated Build weeks - orders pulled this cycle are 10/01-10/07

This week 2008 Coupe & Convertible Order Constraints

NEW CONSTRAINT 89U Crystal Red; ZERO AVAILABLE NATIONALLY
ie;GREATER THAN 4 WEEKS/ pending engineering validation

STILL CONTROLLED 1LT PKG 300 available (we got 1)
ie;50%;Greater than 4 weeks / SUPPLIER MATERIAL RESTRICTION

STILL CONTROLLED4LT PKG LINEN or SIENNA: 240 AVAILABLE (we got 1)
ie;40%;Greater than 4 weeks / SUPPLIER CAPACITY RESTRICTION

QX3-Chrome Wheel OFF CONTRAINT & FREE FLOW AVAILABILITY

This week for Z06 Corvette ordering;

STILL CONTROLLED 3LZ LINEN or SIENNA; 74 AVAILABLE NATIONALLY
ie;46% GREATER THAN 4 WEEKS / new option Introduction

With our guaranteed allocation, you can order with confidence. We have met all the training and tool requirements per GM and will not be loosing allocation as some dealers ARE beginning this month - some that have gotten a decent amount too, so be careful and thanks for considering us, because we can help! We take only orders on your Corvette we KNOW we will be able to obtain. We keep you up to date, offer realistic arrival times to help you mak a decision based on fact.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

limited offer - new orders only

·
Registered
89 Posts
89U contstraints---"IE; greater than 4 weeks/pending engineeering validation".

What the heck does that mean? If you have a 89U car on order you may never get it?:crazy:

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
89U contstraints---"IE; greater than 4 weeks/pending engineeering validation".
What the heck does that mean? If you have a 89U car on order you may never get it?:crazy:
I wouldn't sweat it. LMB in '05 went through the same thing. It was a tint-coat thingy. It may be the same thing.:huh:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would guess you are right. I don't know very much about car painting but as i understand it the tintcoat deal requires three coats, thus the extra cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TPW reschedule

I had a TPW of 9/17/2007 for my C6 convertible. I just heard that it has been rescheduled to 10/8/2007. Has anyone experienced similar reschedules?

·
Registered
587 Posts
i picked up my CRM tint coat coupe last week,i guess i was lucky to get it. i also was lucky in 05 to get the precision red. the CRM tint coat is beautiful and if you want it i would wait.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i picked up my CRM tint coat coupe last week,i guess i was lucky to get it. i also was lucky in 05 to get the precision red. the CRM tint coat is beautiful and if you want it i would wait.
Congrats and thanks for the feedback...

I HAVE IN BOUND...89U convertible, 6 speed with 2 tone titanium seats available.....?!?!?!:huh:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts