Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will I be able to place my order for a 2008 convertible? My dealer is waiting for the ordering guides and I am first in line. When will Chevy be accepting orders and when will production begin? :thud:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
When will I be able to place my order for a 2008 convertible? My dealer is waiting for the ordering guides and I am first in line. When will Chevy be accepting orders and when will production begin? :thud:
Your dealer should that info( I do:D ;) ).....I would be happy to help and appreciate the business consideration. I can drop ship, Museum delivery, whatever you need.

email me direct
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Reminder: Chevrolet brass will un-veil the 2008 on April 28th at the NCM.
They also provide a walk around review of the new car, seminars, and Q&A.

Fro more details go to www.corvettemuseum.com and open "events" button.
You'll see agenda and other info on the C5/6 Registry Bash April 26-28.

I'll take pics for those unable to attend. :buhbye:

Zippy :) :)

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Reminder: Chevrolet brass will un-veil the 2008 on April 28th at the NCM.
They also provide a walk around review of the new car, seminars, and Q&A.

Fro more details go to www.corvettemuseum.com and open "events" button.
You'll see agenda and other info on the C5/6 Registry Bash April 26-28.

I'll take pics for those unable to attend. :buhbye:

Zippy :) :)
I'll be there providing direct coverage form the event for you folks here and proudly representing EVS Chevrolet

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Your dealer should that info( I do:D ;) ).....I would be happy to help and appreciate the business consideration. I can drop ship, Museum delivery, whatever you need.

email me direct
[email protected]
please allow me to clarify so as I my do my job and not upset anyone...my apologies...there is NO NEW info concerning 2008 Corvette ordering and for thoe that are on our list to contact...when we can spec out a car, we will be happy to do so.

My post here has been read wrong by a few, I was simply stating that we know the stimated arrivals based on past production and the info Gm has been giving us in the memos as we close down 2007.

Again I am sorry if some of you thought we had some special info and I was not sharing....NOW YOU KNOW THAT NOT TO BE TRUE...just as in the new color chips, we shared those with you 1st.....stay tuned...I wish I could, but I can't answer questions with don't the data too and can't make the proces move any faster.....I do appreciate the enthusiasm and business opportunities.

MY PERSONAL IS ALSO UP AND I WILL POST AS QUICKLY AS I CAN NEW INFO YOU CAN USE....thank-you again. I will be on location 4/26 -4/28 all to be updated live on the web. THE ONLY DEALER TO BE OFFERING COVERAGE FOR YOU.....thank-you
:cheers:

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
The 2008 Corvette order guide is online here:
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2008&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=3&vehicleID=5085&type=0

If you haven't used these before, click on Print Book, then Print Model. A PDF will come up with all the info.

Of course, this only shows equipment combinations/availability and not pricing.

You can view info on most other 2008 GM models at the same site.

Have fun.:thumbsup:
Good info, we had that up yesterday as GM released it...appreciate seeing all the angles, I am thankful I have a lot of people to contact as promised regarding 2008's...and as you mentioned...
NO PRICING....which we knew going in.....so NOT all of your questions can be answered, but based on the info we have shared from this past weekend. I'm sure you can now at least, make the decision, do I get the 2007 or 2008?!

That much is being resolved by many as we speak...and I thank-you!

"there is more to being a Corvette dealer....than an internet banner ad!"
Rick Conti

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
RIck H
tried to call twice today sir...no answer or voice mail....just letting you know we are thinking of ya and getting in touch after the bash as I promised!
Thanks
CorvetteConti

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
i woudnt buy it. what if downthe road you decide you dont want the z06 but youd rather buy another car or something. i would just wait a while and then decide. im sure if you go to your local dealership you could possibly bargain it down anywayz.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts