Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a pics of the two-tone interiors for the 2008s...I am trying to put an order together and I am not positive what I want b/c I haven't been able to see all the options. (not talking about the 4LT packages)

My main concern is the color of the carpet...I looked at a ebony and cashmere interior which was pretty nice but the carpet was also cashmere (light beige) and I think it would get really dirty, even with the floor mats. I am thinking about the ebony and red or ebony and titanium but don't want the red if the carpeting is also red (too much) but I think the ebony and titanium could look really nice on a black exterior.

A

·
Registered
89 Posts
Carpet is black on the ebony and red seats. It really looks great on a black car but seems to clash on a victory red. imo

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Anyone have a pics of the two-tone interiors for the 2008s...I am trying to put an order together and I am not positive what I want b/c I haven't been able to see all the options. (not talking about the 4LT packages)

My main concern is the color of the carpet...I looked at a ebony and cashmere interior which was pretty nice but the carpet was also cashmere (light beige) and I think it would get really dirty, even with the floor mats. I am thinking about the ebony and red or ebony and titanium but don't want the red if the carpeting is also red (too much) but I think the ebony and titanium could look really nice on a black exterior.

A
ebony and titanium:thumbsup: especially in a vert, the corvette flags at the top of the seats stick-out of the car when the top is down.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, saw one today with ebony and titanium with black exterior...sharp, would have bought it today except it had the CL2 package and didn't have NPP, which according to this DC group is a "must-have" .

Gonna order mine ASAP

A

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Can someone also clarify the difference between the two-tone leather 4LT package option and the other two-tone leather option? Are they the same and/or included in the 4LT package?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Can someone also clarify the difference between the two-tone leather 4LT package option and the other two-tone leather option? Are they the same and/or included in the 4LT package?
Two-tone signifies there are two colors of leather used, as in Titanium and Ebony, Red and Ebony, ect. In 3LT cars, this(two-tone leather) means the seats will have one color on the outside of the seat, and in the middle will have another. In 4LT cars this means their will be the seats plus the dash and door panals done in the respective two-tone colors. Of course, GM couldn't be logical and use the current color combos in the 4LT(aka "Leather wrapped interior") as in the 3LT.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Two-tone signifies there are two colors of leather used, as in Titanium and Ebony, Red and Ebony, ect. In 3LT cars, this(two-tone leather) means the seats will have one color on the outside of the seat, and in the middle will have another. In 4LT cars this means their will be the seats plus the dash and door panals done in the respective two-tone colors. Of course, GM couldn't be logical and use the current color combos in the 4LT(aka "Leather wrapped interior") as in the 3LT.:rolleyes:
Thanks. When I check Edmunds.com for pricing information, it lists the 4LT and 3LT package. So if if you go with the 4LT package, you automatically get the dash, door panels upgrade with the 2-tone leather. It also lists a separate two-tone leather upgrade w/o the 3LT and 4LT package. Jeesh, this looks more like a BMW accessory menu than a Corvette. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The two tone has ebony upper sections of the interior including the upper dash, upper door, carpet, and outer section of the seats. The second color is the lower section of the doors, the lower area of the dash, center of the seats, and center storage cover. Essentially the two-tone is split half-and-half. (Same as the '07 except for the seats)

The 4LT is only the storage cover, the center section of the dash, a small section of the doors, and few other doo-dads.

http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?p=746#more-746

Both look pretty sharp i think

A

PS Placed a deposit on my '08 today with black exterior with ebony and titanium interior, NPP, Z51, 3LT, nav, and chrome wheels. Should arrive 8/21/2007.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.