Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me, is there a horsepower increase for the Z06? I know about the base vette and the interior changes but haven't heard anything about the Z.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was told last week by a sw GM marketing rep. that the 2008 Z06 HP has been tweaked. He asked that I call him back on June 23rd and he could confirm. I too believe the only changes for 2008 involve the interior. I will update you on the 23rd.

·
Registered
39 Posts
2008 Changes

Hello Guys, Here is a link to the official press release from Rick Conti from a few months back. From my understanding - based on information posted on this forum, the only changes to the 2008 Z08 are:

New Blue color called Jetstream Blue
New Transmission
New interior options. (Leather Wrap)
mention of improved steering

No reported increases in HP

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75265&highlight=2008

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't forget something about a change to the Atomic Orange color (removal of tint coat). I read this somewhere in this forum. I too like this color and am a little conserned about any change in appearance this change may be. I am considering ordering an Antomic Orange corvette.

·
Banned
176 Posts
I was told last week by a sw GM marketing rep. that the 2008 Z06 HP has been tweaked. He asked that I call him back on June 23rd and he could confirm. I too believe the only changes for 2008 involve the interior. I will update you on the 23rd.
He's a marketing guy, right? :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts