Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Thank you very much for this it will help in our towing truck service near me, trucks we were facing some problem in engines thanks a lot for this
That's a pretty slick ad. Kind o relevant to the thread if your looking to put 600 Horsepower engines in the wreckers. Well Done, Sir. Is your real name Allen Bradlet as in the relays and industrial logic?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,363 Posts
That's a pretty slick ad. Kind o relevant to the thread if your looking to put 600 Horsepower engines in the wreckers. Well Done, Sir. Is your real name Allen Bradlet as in the relays and industrial logic?
Another spammer bits the dust.:spanked: Sometimes they get real creative with their ads

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Back on topic the blow off valve(BOV) mounts directly in front of the passenger side front tire..

And here we are with the front fascia back on..

We are pretty much done under the hood..

We just have to plumb and wire in the line locs and get brake fluid in the car and then once running get the transmission filled and we are on to tuning. Videos and dyno results are coming.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
What's your best guess on the power and at what boost levels? Awwww, c'mon, take a guess.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
We should see between 600 and 700hp and over 500tq. Boost is gonna be low. 10psi or less I am afraid. We are gonna reach a point where we swap out that entry level si trim v-3 blower head unit for a v-7 YSI. It will be a drop in replacement with larger discharge hose. The real fun will begin when that bad boy goes in. But I am getting way ahead of myself.

I am down to brake lines for the line locs. We should hear this thing run today or first thing tomorrow morning. Dyno videos are coming. This thing is gonna be so freaking loud.

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
LF wheel..

RF wheel..

And at the end of the day we have the battery and laptop connected..

I will setup a base tune over the weekend and pretty early in the day on Monday we should have this beast running.

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Alright we are strapped down to the dyno everything is connected and hooked up and as soon as I get back from my lunch break the tuning begins..

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Our approach to tuning is with HPTuners and these awesome books and courses from The Tuning School..

In years past I was fortunate enough to have my job invest in me and send me to Odessa, FL. and put me up in the Mariott while I took the "Tuning the right way" course taught by the man Bob Morealle himself. Since then we have ordered many of their at home courses and books to add to our tuning abilities. I set up all of my tunes 'by the book'

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

Not too bad. Until we get that bigger better blower installed, anyways.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts