Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone just ordered new 2011 corvette grandsport. Can hardly wait for the big call from Bowling Green to find out buid day since I'm going to see her be built. Looking at doing some mods to her. The reason I did test drive 2010 z06 and love the 500 hp but hated the fixed roof,and thats why I bought GS. I heard the best way to add 100 hp is supercharge her. Wondering about reliability and stress on other parts you know. Any vendors that have supercharged there vert love to have some feed back Thanks

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Welcome to Digital Corvettes! Congrats on the new Grand Sport order. Get lots of pictures!

·
Registered
15 Posts
hopefully you don't get the phone call that your color is no longer available. I read over on the NCM site that there are 3 colors no longer available due to the earthquake in Japan. Hopefully your car got sprayed before they ran out.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Welcome to DC. If your thinking about supercharging, then check out A+A Corvette website. With there supercharger kit, long tube headers, random tech cats, x-pipe, Borla mufflers, I made 200-250 more horse power over stock. Good luck with the car, and your future mods.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts