Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Bitchin' car, but in trying to say the name, I have to make this vomit-motion...

:laughing:

Always loved the Zonda even though I know I will never sit in one.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always loved the Zonda even though I know I will never sit in one.
love the zonda...think its a much much much better looking car...no doubt this will be fast just not as good looking a car..

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
love the zonda...think its a much much much better looking car...no doubt this will be fast just not as good looking a car..
I'd like to mate the front of the Zonda with the rear of this car. That would be perfect. Always thought the rear of the Zonda was a little too... forced looking.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
New car being imported to the U.S

One of these will be on the streets of Beverly Hills soon,

It's basically a De-tuned Version of the Pagani Zonda

$1.1M

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
..hum what's up with the flaps on the hood and overkill with the steering wheel :down:
Still would rather have a vette !

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's basically a De-tuned Version of the Pagani Zonda
its a completely new car....not a new version of the zonda...

zonda 670 hp.... huayra 700 hp....not sure how its detuned either....

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
its a completely new car....not a new version of the zonda...

zonda 670 hp.... huayra 700 hp....not sure how its detuned either....

They did detune it to meet california and other US smog emission Scam

Some of these cars run 800hp abroad straight from the factory,

Source wiki:
Engine

Output has increased to 750 bhp (559 kW; 760 PS) at 11000 rpm and 723 lb·ft (980 N·m) of torque. A lightweight carbon fibre high performance intake system, racing multiple disc centered clutch and Formula One-style exhaust system, hydroformed in Inconel 625 and ceramic coated for optimal heat dissipation, have been added. The engine is combined with a 6-speed transverse-mounted manual sequential synchronized gearbox. Engine was built by Mercedes-AMG.

We have a car museum in California that has Bugatti's, Zonda, Ect:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They did detune it to meet california and other US smog emission Scam

Some of these cars run 800hp abroad straight from the factory,

Source wiki:
Engine

Output has increased to 750 bhp (559 kW; 760 PS) at 11000 rpm and 723 lb·ft (980 N·m) of torque. A lightweight carbon fibre high performance intake system, racing multiple disc centered clutch and Formula One-style exhaust system, hydroformed in Inconel 625 and ceramic coated for optimal heat dissipation, have been added. The engine is combined with a 6-speed transverse-mounted manual sequential synchronized gearbox. Engine was built by Mercedes-AMG.

We have a car museum in California that has Bugatti's, Zonda, Ect:
the engine is completely different than the one in the zonda....zonda was running a 7.3 V-13 in the S 7.3 (which if they have a "base" model this is it)

the huarya is running a 5.9 twin turbo....

and i'm sure that if you have the money pagani will be making several versions of the huarya just like they have with the zonda....

source Pagani Automobili

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
the engine is completely different than the one in the zonda....zonda was running a 7.3 V-13 in the S 7.3 (which if they have a "base" model this is it)

the huarya is running a 5.9 twin turbo....

and i'm sure that if you have the money pagani will be making several versions of the huarya just like they have with the zonda....

source Pagani Automobili

Yeah Thats the deal

For some people Pagini will build and import whatever you want, If you've got the Cash $$$$

It may be the one I saw was a custom Deal, 800hp !

I was standing in a room with 4 Bugatti Veyrons !

1 Zonda and Various ferrari's,

Out of all of the the Zonda was the most impressive car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts