:partyon:

· Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, nobody cares? To busy discussing theoretical political actions? :laughing:

Here is something CORVETTE related^^^^^ :smack

· Registered
1,039 Posts
Ya and the ZR1 didn't need a massive wing like the Viper ACR. OWNED! If the Vette is so GD low-tech and OHV and FG leaf etc, why can't anyone touch it on the track for less than double the price??? :partyon: And don't give me that lack-of-refinement BS. Corvette is as refined as any ass-crushing sportscar needs to be. :cheers: Now there are those that say Ferrari, Lambo, and Porche, being big money rides will get you laid. But hey, if you can't get laid in a ZR1 you're fing pathetic!!! Hell I've gotten s***** o** in a Camaro. :rolling:

· Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:smack

They just need some excuse for getting their ass handed to them by a plastic car with rail cart suspension. :laughing:

· Registered
874 Posts
:smack

They just need some excuse for getting their ass handed to them by a plastic car with rail cart suspension. :laughing:
That will be one to use this summer when all my suspension and interior mods are complete. :rolling:

· Banned
1,834 Posts
Thanks for the heads up and its good to see the rivalry live on..and see the Vette ZR1 take the lead..

Still with next weeks reveal of the new SRT viper....I would imagine the viper will out pace the present ZR1

Awesome video...

· Registered
1,081 Posts
I think it is funny in almost all of the testing and comparison, that I have watched they never bring out the ZR1. Everyone else brings out there top dog.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.