Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guys from Ft. Hood came up to 21st Century Musclecars for a get together and Dyno Day. Some nice rides for sure.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Salute:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
ohh

If this was today I am :thud::thud::thud: had nothing to do all day and the weather was great.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If this was today I am :thud::thud::thud: had nothing to do all day and the weather was great.
Yep, today and you missed a free lunch. I like getting together with these guys:cheers:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
yeah its always a blast. my 01 Trans am was the suprise of the day as well, its bone stock other than a cutout on the exhaust and it laid down 337 hp and 349 tq pretty damn good if you ask me.

John at 21st and his crew are a awsome group they worked 4 hours after they were suppose to close to get all our cars done and we kept comming to them with more stuff we wanted to do.

I also scored a FREE set of stock c5 exhaust tips to put onto my trans am to make it look better than the single tips comming out of it

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah its always a blast. my 01 Trans am was the suprise of the day as well, its bone stock other than a cutout on the exhaust and it laid down 337 hp and 349 tq pretty damn good if you ask me.

John at 21st and his crew are a awsome group they worked 4 hours after they were suppose to close to get all our cars done and we kept comming to them with more stuff we wanted to do.

I also scored a FREE set of stock c5 exhaust tips to put onto my trans am to make it look better than the single tips comming out of it
It is always great to see you guys.

Congrats on your TA numbers:partyon:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts