Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, my name is dalton johnson and im from ruston louisiana. i just made a deal with a guy in dallas texas to buy an 81 vette in need of a motor and trans (and i have one of each already...). i have always love the c3's and im so excited to finally get one. i have big plans for this project and im definately going to need some help. im probably going to have some stuff for sale or free thats going to get stripped... mainly interior. so, hi to all and may the build begin.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Congratulations, Dalton!

I was about your age when I got my first Corvette. It was a C3 as well.

Enjoy the experience!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just cant wait to get the car in my shop. i have to go pick it up. and i have always wanted one. im going to have to take pictures and post....

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
welcome to D/C have fun here and glad to see another C3 in here :thumbsup: good luck with all the plans you have with it

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all, my name is dalton johnson and im from ruston louisiana. i just made a deal with a guy in dallas texas to buy an 81 vette in need of a motor and trans (and i have one of each already...). i have always love the c3's and im so excited to finally get one. i have big plans for this project and im definately going to need some help. im probably going to have some stuff for sale or free thats going to get stripped... mainly interior. so, hi to all and may the build begin.
That is nice. I got my first Corvette about your age. It was 45 years ago. I was lucky to get it. It is a 1963 Split Window factory Fulie (do not have the fulie on it ;( that I still own today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts