Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
silver c6 said:
hi guys

what is the best a/f raito and timming for this cam ?
The same as for all the other "larger than stock" cams.

AFR's 12.8:1 - 13.1:1 as read by the tailpipe

Timing in the 26-29 degrees above 3500 RPM's.:thumbsup:

Let the controversy begin...

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Mr Cowl Hood said:
The same as for all the other "larger than stock" cams.

AFR's 12.8:1 - 13.1:1 as read by the tailpipe

Timing in the 26-29 degrees above 3500 RPM's.:thumbsup:

Let the controversy begin...
I totally disagree with that post. I think that you couldn't be more wrong. I can't even believe that you posted that. What were you thinking?

Controversy?:smack :rolling:

·
Registered
133 Posts
spiderpat said:
I totally disagree with that post. I think that you couldn't be more wrong. I can't even believe that you posted that. What were you thinking?

Controversy?:smack :rolling:
Well your post would have more....cajones....if you made a point and added content. Are you willing to do that? Spit it out. Where do YOU think he ought to be? Hmmm?:D

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Mr Cowl Hood said:
Well your post would have more....cajones....if you made a point and added content. Are you willing to do that? Spit it out. Where do YOU think he ought to be? Hmmm?:D
The sarcasm was aimed at the "controversy" portion, meaning that I agree with you. now calm down:rolling:

·
Registered
133 Posts
spiderpat said:
The sarcasm was aimed at the "controversy" portion, meaning that I agree with you. now calm down:rolling:
Sorry, I'm used to negative sarcasm on these message boards. I'll even do one better. I'll delete my post and this one upon your reading it.

Good times~~~:cheers:

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Mr Cowl Hood said:
Sorry, I'm used to negative sarcasm on these message boards. I'll even do one better. I'll delete my post and this one upon your reading it.

Good times~~~:cheers:
NO need to delete the post, I still think it's funny :laughing: And maybe it's I who should apologize for not being more clear. :smokin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts