Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hi, I'm a 24 year old working as a developer at a very large and stable company. I have received good reviews, and my company is extremely stable, so I am not worried about any unexpected layoffs. I also do not have any debt or college loans.

I absolutely love cars; it's my main passion in life. A lot of my free time is spent driving, hanging out with car friends, or doing research on car tuning.

I've gotten bored of my current car's power level and am looking to upgrade. I've always loved Corvettes due to their incredible performance relative to their price tag, and their reliability and abundance of after market parts. <EDIT - Link Removed>

This month GM is offering a huge discount on C7 Corvette's. The C7 Z51 package is being offered at $53k brand new, which is a great deal. I was offered $11k as a trade in for my car, so I would be paying $53k - $11k + $5k taxes = $47k total out the door. I make $87k a year a right now, and I maximize my pre-tax 401k to $18k. Thus, I have $4k a month after I maximize my 401k and after tax. Below is a break down of my monthly budget

·
Super Moderator
8,469 Posts
link has Trojan virus don,t click on it.:WTF:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,394 Posts
Link removed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts