Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at 23,700 miles and had the eighth oil change done this morning. I made an appointment for my 25K service (Fuel System Check/Exhaust System Check) but the service advisor there at the time couldnt give me an estimate of the cost (which I believe should be minimal). Who here has had their's done and what did you pay? :lookinup:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no 30K service. C6's maintenance schedule is 25, 50, 75, 100.......;)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:laughing:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid for a maintenance plan when I bought the car so I'm going to get as much of my $$$ back from them as I can......:laughing:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I paid for a maintenance plan when I bought the car so I'm going to get as much of my $$$ back from them as I can......:laughing:

The problem with that many trips to the dealer is you are giving them a lot of chances to screw up your car and believe me, they will sooner or later.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's under warranty.....They can fix it.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
It's under warranty.....They can fix it.....

You're absolutely right! My mistake.

I forgot how good that Dealer Body shop is at fixing the gouges in the rocker panels, the scratch in the fender, and the nicks in the doors. You will never know it's not a factory paint job when they get done with it. Besides, your car will only be down for a couple of weeks while they work on it.

My mistake again. I forgot one important detail. The dealer will tell you that some or all of those problems were there when you brought the car in and they are not responsible. Never mind.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At least you admit your mistakes. when I make one, I'll let you know.....:rolling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts