Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just flew over my house......never see anything like that around here...i hope somthing isn't up...probably just training.....neat to see them in the air

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,410 Posts
We see all kinds of thing around here. I live about 10 miles from Ft.Campbell, KY. Home of the 101st Airborne and 160th SOAR (night Stalkers)
http://www.nightstalkers.com/history/index.html

Sometime there are unbelieveable sights.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
When I was stationed in Norfolk, VA, my barracks was located on the Air Station side. I would watch the Tomcat pilots working on their carrier landing quals. They would practice their "touch and go" technique.

Plus I always had a perfect view when the base put on it's annual Air Show. Love those Harriers. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BubbleHead said:
When I was stationed in Norfolk, VA, my barracks was located on the Air Station side. I would watch the Tomcat pilots working on their carrier landing quals. They would practice their "touch and go" technique.

Plus I always had a perfect view when the base put on it's annual Air Show. Love those Harriers. :thumbsup:
You saw harriers?

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Back in about 76 or 78 I was at a buddy's house in Savannah Ga.
We were up to our usual beer, cold pizza and nachos on the bbq to melt the cheese:thumbsup: for breakfast one morning. Out of nowhere 2 or 3 C130's flew by at about 700 feet. Rangers were chuting too their base which was nearby. that was a scary, put down that beer sight!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts