Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
WOW! That is one NICE car!! Why hasn't anyone placed a bid yet?!?! It's so nice and at $325,000...THATS A STEAL!!! :rolleyes: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
WOW! That is one NICE car!! Why hasn't anyone placed a bid yet?!?! It's so nice and at $325,000...THATS A STEAL!!! :rolleyes: :laughing:
Shoot! I would pay atleast 500k for that!

:huh:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Loggins1 said:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

What an ugly car.

:laughing: :laughing: :agree: It said click here to supersize this picture. Why would you want to do that. :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I was gonna bid but got caught up in reading alll the info he has in the ad I forgot to do it.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
ChiMan said:
Has to be a joke or he decided to put it up for sale after a few drinks...or cases of beers...
I dont think he was drinking just plain ol' beer.

Must have been that crack laced beer.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Glad it's not my car!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bet he gets an offer from Africa claiming that a certified cheque for $400,000 is on the way, please send the change back! Someone will be by to get the car!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think this guy's keyboard got stuck when he pressed "0" or he was on some good stuff when he put this thing up for bid. Cause $325,000 for that thing....... :finger:

·
Registered
990 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Maybe there is $320,000.00 in the glove box that goes with the car?:huh: :lookinup:
nope.......called and asked:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts