SAINTS

although the JETS are creeping on my list :partyon:

·
Registered
771 Posts
COLTS

SAINTS

although the JETS are creeping on my list :partyon:
Why would the Jets be creeping up on your list?? Two reasons they will NOT beat the Colts:

1.) The Colts were not using any key starters in that pathetic game from a month or so ago when the Jets "trounced" them. I hated to see our coaching staff / upper management do that but what's done is done...

2.) The one thing everyone forgets to consider about the Colts: they always find a way to win (unless all the starters are pulled). If you look at the Colts from a statistical viewpoint, you will get bitten every time! :thumbsup:

Now, I'll gladly eat crow and endure the flaming if I'm wrong, but we ARE going to have a Saints-Colts Superbowl! Face it, Jets fans, your little run in the post season will be OVER next Sunday! :partyon:

·
Something.
893 Posts
<-- Raiders and Giants fan... Definitely NOT a Jets fan.

Jets played the Bengals -- trounced them and made the playoffs
"The bengals were in the playoffs anyway so they didn't try"
OK fine.

Jets played the Bengals again -- trounced them ... again...
"Bengal's only won their division, but they weren't good anyway...."
OK.....

Jets play the Chargers, odds are deeply against them and their rookie Quarterback.... - Jets show one of the hottest teams in the NFL (A team that was on a 11 game winning streak) what defense is..... "Whatever, the Chargers suck in the playoffs anyway......"
OKKKKKKKKKK..............................

seeing a trend here?

I can imagine next weeks excuse being "Peyton Manning just didn't feel like going to the superbowl...." :spanked: :rolling:

Remember, I said Colts are going to win, but I really wouldn't mind the Jets winning so I can route for a NY team. :devil:

P.S. I've been 75% correct both playoff weekends so far... Lost the first week (Picked Packers over the Cards) and this past week (Chargers over Jets)

been saying Colts vs. Saints since week 10.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Why would the Jets be creeping up on your list?? Two reasons they will NOT beat the Colts:

1.) The Colts were not using any key starters in that pathetic game from a month or so ago when the Jets "trounced" them. I hated to see our coaching staff / upper management do that but what's done is done...

2.) The one thing everyone forgets to consider about the Colts: they always find a way to win (unless all the starters are pulled). If you look at the Colts from a statistical viewpoint, you will get bitten every time! :thumbsup:

Now, I'll gladly eat crow and endure the flaming if I'm wrong, but we ARE going to have a Saints-Colts Superbowl! Face it, Jets fans, your little run in the post season will be OVER next Sunday! :partyon:
I totally agree, hated to see the coaches pull the starters, I think that they could have gone all the way, "undefeated" I also think pulliing the starters took something out of 'em as players,

I'm going with the Jets!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I think it's probably gonna be The Colts and The Saints.;)

I'd really like to see The Vikings and The Jets pull this one off though.:thumbsup:

In any case whoever get's to the Superbowl, deserves to be there!:cheers:

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
Colts in a runaway.

Vikes in a very close game that Favre pulls out yet again in the final moments.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
My predictions have been 75% wrong over two weeks. :laughing: Having said that:

Colts: The run defense showed up last week, the colts offense is better than the chargers and the colts dont have Kaeding. :laughing:

Vikings: Saints are looking good, but they will lose a nail biter. The vikings' D is better than the saints D, but Brees and that offsense is better than Favre and AP.

Honestly I want anyone but the Jets in the superbowl. Any other combination will be an epic superbowl.

·
Something.
893 Posts
It would be nice to see Favre against his former team in the superbowl... don't ya think???.... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :smack :smack :smack :smack

·
Something.
893 Posts
to get a little off topic

:lookinup: :lookinup: :lookinup:
what the hell is happening to my tar heels basketball team this season?!:huh:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
If we are talking spreads I will pick Jets and Vikings

If we are talking straight up I will pick Colts and Vikings

1 - 20 of 33 Posts