Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sure some of you guys have read the gas might spike up this summer. Are any of you guys worried?

I just got some 3.75 gears and a lot of work done to my car for performance. And yes its a daily driver but honestly I really don't care. It might suck putting spending more money for gas but thats why I did all that stuff to my car. I wanted to enjoy it. :devil:

People might ask me why I don't get another daily driver but I'm a student with a full time job so I really dont want another car. Insurance and a monthy payment. No! I will cost A LOT LESS just paying more for gas than getting another car...:D

Just wanted to hear your thoughts about this..

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
i'm sure some of you guys have read the gas might spike up this summer. Are any of you guys worried?

I just got some 3.75 gears and a lot of work done to my car for performance. And yes its a daily driver but honestly I really don't care. It might suck putting spending more money for gas but thats why I did all that stuff to my car. I wanted to enjoy it. :devil:

People might ask me why I don't get another daily driver but I'm a student with a full time job so I really dont want another car. Insurance and a monthy payment. No! I will cost A LOT LESS just paying more for gas than getting another car...:D

Just wanted to hear your thoughts about this..
I couldn't agree with you more! It doesn't matter what gas goes to as far as how much I drive, I will adjust elsewhere if I have to. It is a political nightmare. I see congress stepping in soon (or should). To much profit is being made, and an inflationary cycle could start from this.

I do wonder why the f*cking gas is going up. Before Katrina gas was less than 2 bucks, why in the hell is it so high now, I think this lack of refinery capacity is BS personally ... :spanked:

·
Registered
505 Posts
It is a political nightmare. I see congress stepping in soon (or should). To much profit is being made, and an inflationary cycle could start from this.
I would be VERY careful about asking for government intervention!

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
If you drive less than 40 miles to work and back it may be worth thinking about getting a junk car to convert into electrisity, you just replace the engine with a motor , add a controler, batteries and orther junk and you can drive for a fraction of the cost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDERyAILOak

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Energy in general is rediculous. And the Government is to blame, they sell us out at every opportunity on every government level. The whole bunch of them are nothing but pocket lining S.O.B.'s who should be hung by the privates on the Whitehouse lawn.... don't hope for government to save us. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts