Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I think this one is done with a lot more taste. That wide body flare just doesn't fit in with me.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
A "production" 4-door C3 has already been done . . . the 1980 Corvette America was only produced that one year, and only 5 or 6 copies were made. At least a couple of them still exist, and Monogram even made a 1/24-scale model of it. Although it was much better finished and more professionally done than the hacksaw limousines shown above, it was still only pretty from certain angles. You can google "Corvette America 4-door" and find out more about these cars.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that actually looks decent (except freakishly long lol)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
They've been around for a long time.

Just between us, it's easy to see why they didn't sell more than three or four.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Still a little too cartoonish for my taste . . . all of those freakishly long limousines, no matter what they're based on, lack the elegance of the limousines of the 1950's and 1960's.

A little shorter, please:

There, that's about right.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Still a little too cartoonish for my taste . . . all of those freakishly long limousines, no matter what they're based on, lack the elegance of the limousines of the 1950's and 1960's.

A little shorter, please:

There, that's about right.

:agree: that looks much better. I guess they could call that the "Stingray L" or "C3L" version for long like the do with other cars.

I wonder what 10' sidepipes sound like...any different??

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey a corvette suburban!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts