DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.mv?file=car.mv&num=1816

The Sant’Agata factory upheld the Lamborghini tradition by continuing the Limited Edition Series. After the Countach 25th anniversary edition launched in 1988 and the Diablo SE launched in 1993, Automobili Lamborghini launched the Murciélago 40th Anniversary Edition. The car was available in the exclusive Verde Artemis (jade green) colour, with a three layer pearl effect paint and features some significant modifications - both internal and external - compared to the series production Murciélago.

The upper door moulds as well as the ‘voletto’ or pillar surrounding the rear window where the petrol door is located, feature an optic carbon fibre coating. The grey anthracite coloured wheel rims make the car look more aggressive. The car is also equipped with a newly designed exhaust system and silver grey callipers. The central wheel logo, also newly designed, accurately reproduces Lamborghini’s trademark. Last but not least, the cars feature a side plaque featuring the 40th Anniversary Logo as well as an internal limited edition numbered plaque located inside the rear window.

The interior was also new with an asymmetrical design. The driver’s side is equipped with Grigio Syrius (dark grey) perforated leather and the passenger’s side in smooth black leather. The accessories are completed with special floor mats featuring the 40th anniversary logo and an Alpine radio with incorporated CD player.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'll take one. That looks sweet! The only thing I think they need to do is make the shifter shorter so people don't break them off.:laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5Point7Liter said:
40th Anniversary?? And here I thought that it just came out.

AWESOME car though!!!
yeah it did....but its the 40th anniversary of the company...just like they did with the 25th anniversary countach..and 30th anniversary diablo...

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Love the interior. :)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I didn't realize Lamborghini was such a young company. They sure have made their mark in a short time!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep they are a young company because Enzo Ferrari pissed off Mr. Lamborghini. Remember ferrari is only about 55-60 years old...the company that is making its mark in a short amount of time is Pagani..they are at a max 5 years old in car making and getting rave reviews for there fit, finish, and performance...they got there start making carbon fiber parts for automaker....the founder started by moving to italy and sweeping floors in the lamborghini factory..and was the designer of the 25th anniversary countach..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts