CONVERTIBLE 3LT=$5100
CONVERTIBLE 4LT=$8600

Z06 1LZ=$0
Z06 2LZ=$3045
Z06 3LZ=$6545

·
Banned
176 Posts
It's nice but I need to see it in person to confirm. I hope it's not too pleathery. You get a leather dash and door inserts for $3500 I guess. At least they are finally doing it, if you like the price or not. It will also go a long way towards improving Chevy's and the Vette's image.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
3.5k is a bit much but I'm glad they're finally offering higher-end interior options. The two colors are a good start but they do need to offer more choices. At 2K I wouldn't order a Vette without the leather wrap but at 3.5K its a no go. It does look VERY nice though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's nice but I need to see it in person to confirm. I hope it's not too pleathery. You get a leather dash and door inserts for $3500 I guess. At least they are finally doing it, if you like the price or not. It will also go a long way towards improving Chevy's and the Vette's image.
...don't forget about the middle console and door handles (still trying to confince/justify spending the bucks on the 4LT package!!)!! If you look at the side-by-side pics Rick posted on another thread, you can see the stitch marks on the door, unlike the regular red int.

·
Registered
901 Posts
They should have made an all black leather wrap option along with the two tone. It is only logical.

:thumbsup:
:agree: ...they blew it on this one. People wanted higher-quality materials, not jazzy 2-tones. Solid black would be great, all red and all camel, dash included, would be nice too. Unfortunately, it may take a couple more years to get into production. Maybe the final year of the C6 will finally offer a beautiful interior.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:agree: ...they blew it on this one. People wanted higher-quality materials, not jazzy 2-tones. Solid black would be great, all red and all camel, dash included, would be nice too. Unfortunately, it may take a couple more years to get into production. Maybe the final year of the C6 will finally offer a beautiful interior.
You are 100% correct - most vette owners don't like 2 tone interiors.
Making the dash, st. wheel and console the same color as the interior
instead of black would be a major improvement. GM is very consistent in missing the mark. All GM had to do is offer the leather wrap option in a
single tone including the dash, st.wheel and console. A slight upgrade
in the seat bolstering would have added the final touch to what I would
consider an almost perfect interior

1 - 11 of 11 Posts