Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyones plans for the 4th?

i'm leaving tomorrow for lexington ky to spend the weekend with my g/f....i'm cookin lunch on sunday for her parents, sister and brother in law...hopefully go see a movie and just relax for a few days :)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,409 Posts
Welcome to Kentucky. Land of laid-back. This weekend I'll probably go to the National Corvette Homecoming in Bowling green (about 2 hours from Lexington) and see what's happening there. No other special plans. Have a good weekend

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,409 Posts
ragvette, You need to set some goals and rewards. Like driving 15 miles in the Vette for every box you unpack. 6 boxes=90 miles.

That sound real fair to me.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Jeff and I are putting on my shocks on Friday. Saturday and Sunday will be a combination of work and work.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
ragvette, You need to set some goals and rewards. Like driving 15 miles in the Vette for every box you unpack. 6 boxes=90 miles.

That sound real fair to me.

:laughing: :laughing:

Sounds fair to me also. Now let me go tell the wife the new plans for this weekend. :D

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
only 5 people have plans for the weekend i find that hard to believe

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
hey everyone,
Da Hawaiian Punch and i have both cars entered in a car show inside Pearl Harbor.theres a massive event going on inside.thanks to the Hawaii Corvette Ass.they are getting the neccesary passes to get on.im not a member so that was pretty cool.
i will go home about 6:00pm so i can tranquilize my german shepard.if youve ever been to hawaii on the 4th of july or new years eve,you know that fireworks are sold everywere including 7-eleven.this is no joke,its like fighting in Bagdad,it starts at dark and goes til about 2 in the morning-no stop.we are talking in every neigborhood,on every street.smoke fills the air like the L.A. smog in the 80s.every year the lobbying for a ban comes up.so the comprimise was to increase the permit fee,to $25 dollars.:rolleyes: its really is out of control.the e.r.s are filled with people blowing off fingers,eyes etc..sorry this turned into a little bit of a rant.
happy 4th everyone
U.S. Navy,desert storm veteran.1988-1992.:thumbsup:

B

·
0 Posts
I honestly dont know what to do with myself. I havent been off for a 4th of July in several years. I suppose I will go somewhere and watch some fireworks...thats about it.

Unless someone invites me to their house to drink all their beer!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
I honestly dont know what to do with myself. I havent been off for a 4th of July in several years. I suppose I will go somewhere and watch some fireworks...thats about it.

Does the wife still hate you BLM? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :spanked:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Going to my daughters house Friday for a cookout. Rest of the weekend, RELAX!! :) Maybe drive the vette a little, been three weeks since I had her out.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Going back to my old high school for a 4th celebration. Should be fun. Will take in some fireworks somewhere.;)

B

·
0 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:

You're more than welcome to come drink all the beer in our fridge. It's taking up all the shelf space! We need to make more room for my Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade. Well, maybe that wouldn't be such a great idea after all. :( It makes me a bit too chatty. ;) Ya think?

Oh, wait! You can't come to my house - you might try to BBQ my cats! And then I'd have to... :nuts:

By the way, did you notice your new, edited title? And my updated title, which is the contrary? Now everybody can see where B-girl & BigLawMan stand, as far as felines are concerned.

B

·
0 Posts
Patrick....does the wife still hate me...well shes been gone all day shopping so probably yes! I have been just chillin at home. Washed and Z-6'd the Z06 and listened to the Cubs blow another one out their asses.

As for you B-girl....I about pissed my shorts when I saw that you edited my title! Just for that, I am coming up there and drinking every alcoholic beverage in your house, then Im gonna skin me a feline and make me a little pot roast!! Then Im gonna bring over some hot lesbian and....oh wait, sorry Patrick.....:)

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Patrick....does the wife still hate me...well shes been gone all day shopping so probably yes! I have been just chillin at home. Washed and Z-6'd the Z06 and listened to the Cubs blow another one out their asses.

As for you B-girl....I about pissed my shorts when I saw that you edited my title! Just for that, I am coming up there and drinking every alcoholic beverage in your house, then Im gonna skin me a feline and make me a little pot roast!! Then Im gonna bring over some hot lesbian and....oh wait, sorry Patrick.....:)
It's not a "pot roast" it's a "pet" roast. Wackadoo!

Sorry, we aren't taking any more hot-lesbian gifts today. There are at least 5 or 6 here and we are running out of room! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts