Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working with John Hutchins to help keep the registry he published updated. The registry was started by Ken Amrick in 1996 and is very possibly the most current and complete registry for the 53-55 Corvettes. His registry is available for purchase in book form from John.
I'm not asking to post your info here, privacy is VERY respected. Email me privately if you have a 53-55 Corvette project - daily driver, basket case, rest-o-mod,show car or museum piece, etc. [email protected]

At this time 85% (212) of the 53's, 43% (854) of the 54's, and 52% (276) of the 55's are in his registry. The owners information is NOT listed, it says year, VIN, what condition the car is in (restored, modified, etc etc) it does say if the owner would like to be contacted if other info about a specific VIN is found or not.

This is a GREAT start, and I'm glad to help with this project, but we need your help. John might even have previous owner info about your 53-55 Corvette. [email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A big Thank You to everyone who has contacted me with information. The registry for the 53-55 is updated and/or confirmed with every email I recieve.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts