Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to all of you who have been following the progress of the 1959 Corvette Registry I created! Over the holiday weekend, it passed the 1000-hit mark, which isn't too shabby since I just created it mid-October! Thanks again to all who have enjoyed it thus far, and for those of you who aren't familiar with it, here's the link:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jbiii/59_owners.htm

I've been adding pics like crazy, so if you haven't been to the site in a while, be sure to check out the latest additions! Most recently are pics of Paul Robinson's black '59, car #7899.

Enjoy!

Jim (CHEV66JB)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re:

Thanks guys- It really has been paying off. Alot of the guys on the Registry have been asking each other for help on their cars and everything. It's been very rewarding and I hope to keep getting people signed on!

Jim

·
Registered
525 Posts
Re: Re:

CHEV66JB said:
Thanks guys- It really has been paying off. Alot of the guys on the Registry have been asking each other for help on their cars and everything. It's been very rewarding and I hope to keep getting people signed on!

Jim

GREAT LOOKING SITE !!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the Corvette Birthday Calculator. It confirmed the research that I did on my '64 several years ago

Thanks for posting the link to your site.

:D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts