Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see him practically burn the sedan to the ground? Nothing like red-lining a car till it starts on fire.

Then crushing the pup!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dudeurgettnavette said:
Yup! It was a good episode.
I was disappointed that he couldn't roll the truck... he was trying hard! I felt jipped when they had to push it over at the end.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
War machine said:
I don't think the rock crawler could have existed w/o the $20+k in freebees. :laughing:
Yea! No kidding! How else could they have pulled that off?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
War machine said:
I don't think the rock crawler could have existed w/o the $20+k in freebees. :laughing:

Thats for sure.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
That's the most aggrvating part of the show to me. We took this VW and turned it into a swamp buggy for 3 grand!!! Then $6500 of freebies later you can do this in your garage. I know this isn't a how to show but let's drop the $3000 buget crap.

P.S. I STILL LOVE THAT SHOW

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
You can make a Rockcrawler for next to nothing but, they started with a Ford, which needed the help. :laughing:

All the freebies are from companies looking for some free (if you can call it that) advertising on an extremely popular show.

Give me an old 4x4, and a few local Jeep friends, and I've give you a dirt cheap rock crawler. No promises on how long it will last.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts