Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I know that when I walk on a plane, the first thing I do is look for the pre-schoolers. I want to keep my eye on those terrorist bastards. :crazy:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I know that when I walk on a plane, the first thing I do is look for the pre-schoolers. I want to keep my eye on those terrorist bastards. :crazy:
You never know when some bastard terrorist will stuff a bomb up some kid's ass. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
My 16 mo old son got a pat down some time back. One of the officers asked his buddy if they had to do that; other guy answered: he was choosen by the computer, we follow the procedures.

On a more serious note, we've actually toned down our visits to the US as a reaction to the overly zealous controls at the border. Plenty of countries out there that are happy to receive tourists.

I'm pretty sure we aren't exceptional in that perspective, most unfortuneate.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
My 16 mo old son got a pat down some time back. One of the officers asked his buddy if they had to do that; other guy answered: he was choosen by the computer, we follow the procedures.

On a more serious note, we've actually toned down our visits to the US as a reaction to the overly zealous controls at the border. Plenty of countries out there that are happy to receive tourists.

I'm pretty sure we aren't exceptional in that perspective, most unfortuneate.
We don't like honest, upstanding tourists and immigrants. Only the illegal ones that come in through our desert borders or in the trunks of cars.

;)

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We don't like honest, upstanding tourists and immigrants. Only the illegal ones that come in through our desert borders or in the trunks of cars.

;)
That's because the entire federal government works exactly backwards. Complete and total clusterfuck.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
holy ****....soon as they put their hands on my child i would be putting my hands on them. That kid cant be much older than 6....yea, they will pat down and drug test a 6 year old but wont do that to a ****ing *******. I would have punched that bitch right in the face.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
holy ****....soon as they put their hands on my child i would be putting my hands on them. That kid cant be much older than 6....yea, they will pat down and drug test a 6 year old but wont do that to a ****ing *******. I would have punched that bitch right in the face.
Too bad apathy is America's prime quality now..

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
If 6 yr olds are anywhere near as bad as 3 yr olds, then the little **** had it coning!

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
They are worse, but sexual battery tends to screw kids up.. even when it's government approved..
Yeah. That's messed up...

:down:

Ready the chopping block. Start with their cocks!

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah. That's messed up...

:down:

Ready the chopping block. Start with their cocks!
Funny, this is the same government that burned so many women and children to death in their home, over accusations of sex abuse..

It's almost like they are trying to find the one "trigger"...

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I'd sure like to be in the line when they go to search some

wise ass guy and he drops his pants to expose about a

10"er, and says "why don't you check this, its a real

beauty." I bet that would get a rise out of someone.:D

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
I'd sure like to be in the line when they go to search some

wise ass guy and he drops his pants to expose about a

10"er, and says "why don't you check this, its a real

beauty." I bet that would get a rise out of someone.:D
Seen it. Happenned during a checkpoint eval in Sea-Tac. He was arrested. The only TSA screener to utter a word about it was this older lady. She said 'My husband has that beat before he even unfolds it.'

I about died.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Just another example of the p#ssy-fication of our society. Good thing PC replaced common sense in this country some time ago. I pitty those paranoid sheeple that think this is OK. If a terrorist wants to blow up a plane bad enough they will find a way. All this does is impeed on our liberty.

Give me the choice between potential death and libery, I'll take liberty every time. Death isn't so bad.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just another example of the p#ssy-fication of our society. Good thing PC replaced common sense in this country some time ago. I pitty those paranoid sheeple that think this is OK. If a terrorist wants to blow up a plane bad enough they will find a way. All this does is impeed on our liberty.

Give me the choice between potential death and libery, I'll take liberty every time. Death isn't so bad.
I'm still waiting on the study that determined we need to frisk 6 yr olds in the first place.. or grandma.. this government is an ass-backward clusterfuck.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Although I don't know, I'm willing to bet that the Israelis never frisk a 6 year old child before allowing them to board an airplane.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Although I don't know, I'm willing to bet that the Israelis never frisk a 6 year old child before allowing them to board an airplane.
Israel has real threats, and they aren't half as scared as Americans.. but then again, the US government kills so many people in so many countries, we should be scared...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts