Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics from last friday at RM, thanks again to adam (DRM87) for driving to my house, we got to RM and met with Jim (Bojvete) it was great to finally meet jamaal (Jmaal13) what a nice looking C5! Glad perry (C6dude) could make it, we lucked out with weather! here are the pics.

·
Registered
752 Posts
awesome pictures mike! Thanks so much for having me mike, it was soo much fun. It was great meeting everyone, your all so nice, can't wait to do it again.

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
Mike great pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your big time now one was made into a screen saver !!! im sure it was the 72 that cought his eye

:D

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Look at those beauties! I'll see you this Friday night for sure.

I hung with Perry and his brother (and ladies) w/Hincapie down at Lombard last night. :D

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Im bummed I couldnt make it. Looks like a good time. I am definately going this friday.

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
yes E V S is the 18 th
but brian will be at r/m on the 17 th friday night !!!
that is if he can find chicago and alittle west to r/m ??

:surprised

·
DC Crew
13,185 Posts
yes E V S is the 18 th
but brian will be at r/m on the 17 th friday night !!!
that is if he can find chicago and alittle west to r/m ??

:surprised
I'll find it, But somebody better meet me at the toll road exit to guide me the rest of the way

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Great pics! Somehow I've got to get more Vetters on DC!

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
your more than welcome to come by my house again, that goes for anyone going to RM this friday the third, we'll prolly leave around 5.30 from my place. same goes for EVS i wouldnt mind using my house as the "launch pad"

·
DC Crew
13,185 Posts
your more than welcome to come by my house again, that goes for anyone going to RM this friday the third, we'll prolly leave around 5.30 from my place. same goes for EVS i wouldnt mind using my house as the "launch pad"
How close are you to Jason and Jim?

I guess we are leaving at 6am to go to EVS on the 18th

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
Guys and gals please post more pictures on your next trip those pictures looked awesome man am i jealous i keep telling my self next year maybe i can join you guys this was a great post:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts