Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Wow I really like that.:thumbsup: The C-5 never really grew on me but I really like that.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Speed Racer said:
That's the nature of the internet.... picture raiders!
Nah, it's cool that it gets around. But, I will always put the new ones here first.... :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks good.....don't like the front end though.....headlights look too much like the 360 modena....but the rest of the car is excellent

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I keep hearing that it will have "lemans" style headlights. And, the rest of the car is based on spy-photos and strong rumors.

Don't shoot the artist! That's what the headlights may look like. :)

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I keep hearing that it will have "lemans" style headlights. And, the rest of the car is based on spy-photos and strong rumors.

Don't shoot the artist! That's what the headlights may look like. :)
Cool picture, I am surprise that it will be a Right-Hand-Drive though...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
-=Jeff=- said:
Cool picture, I am surprise that it will be a Right-Hand-Drive though...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
"Don't drink and draw". :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Nothing against your picture, but its too C5ish for me. Not that I don't like C5's, but I was hoping for something really different.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bob88con said:
Nothing against your picture, but its too C5ish for me. Not that I don't like C5's, but I was hoping for something really different.
Unfortunetly the spy photos show..... a slightly updated C5. Like a C5.5 or something like that.

So, since the my pic incorporates the spy photo details, it's hard to believe it looks like anything other than what you see above.

I wish we were getting some jagged-edge, evil-looking Caddy-Cien looking ride.
:(

Remember, the Corvette community dubbed the 2005 as the "c6". GM has never referred to them as that.

Frankly, it should probably be called a C5, since it's reskinned with some updates that should have been made 3 years ago.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Great work as usaul patrick. I was wondering how you get the stuff you add to the car to shine. I have used Adobe Photoshop 4 about a week and i cant get the car to shine any tips on what tools to use?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Great work as usaul patrick. I was wondering how you get the stuff you add to the car to shine. I have used Adobe Photoshop 4 about a week and i cant get the car to shine any tips on what tools to use?
"Imagine" where the "light source" is shining from and then remove the paint color to suggest where the light is hitting the car. You can erase with varying amounts; not necessarily 100% of the color. Also, adjusting the lightness/darkness of areas will suggest highlights/shade/shadow.

good luck. :thumbsup:

(Additionally, using a "mule" with a lot of good shade/shadow/reflection will give you a better start than one that is kind of "flat". For example, some of the white spy photo cars don't have very much strong light hitting them, causing the surface changes to be hard to see. A colored car, as opposed to white, also seems to be easier to work with since you actually have color to remove for the highlights.)

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, what he said. There is no tool that makes your drawings look shiny. Go look at the reflections your car makes in the paint. You have to create those on your drawings.

It's not easy, or everyone would be doing C6 concepts....

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Looks good!!! I just wish that GM wasn't gettin rid of the pop-up head lights on the Vette!...but those head lights look awesome!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts