·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spy Shots

·
Registered
365 Posts
Cool. These new shots give me a lot of clues for my next concept sketch. It's lookin' pretty good, I can't wait till the real thing on January 4th. :cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i feel that the hood isn't the production version...look at this photo and you can see that the side doesn't match up (look at the circle) much easier to tell witht he color inverted

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
i think it's the real hood. they obviously don't have the fit and finish down yet, but that area you are talking about is just black paint... it's part of the cammo. I also think they will use body color on the a-pillars. i highly doubt they are going to be black.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patrick96LT4 said:
i think it's the real hood. they obviously don't have the fit and finish down yet, but that area you are talking about is just black paint... it's part of the cammo. I also think they will use body color on the a-pillars. i highly doubt they are going to be black.
i agree that the pillars are going to be body color..but i think it would be nice to have the option to have them black....remember the camaro had them black for some time.....

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Interior that is visible in the first couple shots really looks like a way different dash board, looks roomier.

Nice to look at, gotta feeling no one will like the sticker when they see it!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Uhh did any1 else notice that the number on the back window on the Vert is a 7. The numbers seem to have started back over again. Does this mean a different body type. Maybe but i just thought that thats wierd. IMO

·
Registered
273 Posts
:) :laughing: :D :partyon: ;) :cheers: :buhbye: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolling: cccccccccoooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Uhh did any1 else notice that the number on the back window on the Vert is a 7. The numbers seem to have started back over again. Does this mean a different body type. Maybe but i just thought that thats wierd. IMO
Supposedly they've built about forty of the pilots. We are just seeing/catching shots of different ones at different times.

Oh, by the way, THESE ABSOLUTELY ROCK! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
i think it's the real hood. they obviously don't have the fit and finish down yet, but that area you are talking about is just black paint... it's part of the cammo...
bingo.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
bkuper said:
Supposedly they've built about forty of the pilots. We are just seeing/catching shots of different ones at different times.

Oh, by the way, THESE ABSOLUTELY ROCK! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Wrong answer. :stick: The numbers where Yellow stickers and Boom this 7 is white.:nuts:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Loggins1 said:
good eye, i saw that,
the thing i was thinking was,maybe there was 20 or so made,but as they got up near 20,alot of changes needed to be made,so they started changing/upgrading starting with the # 1 car again.:smokin: but i really have no other clue.
anyone know one of the test drivers?:laughing:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Wrong answer. :stick: The numbers where Yellow stickers and Boom this 7 is white.:nuts:
:huh:

Maybe they ran out of yellow labels for the verts. :stick:
By the way, this is the first time we've seen a vert spy photo from the rear end. (I checked). :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Man, look how the hood dips down so quickly between the fenders in the last two photos. I don't thick anyone will confuse the C6 with the C5. :excited:

Okay, I'm now accepting donations for my C6 fund! :surprised

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
don't forget alpha and beta....they do two rounds at least of protypes before manufactuing starts

1 - 20 of 68 Posts